Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Review
This is a great product and not overpriced
I've recently participated in a consumer focus group for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream through a company called Bzzagent, and I have to say, this stuff is GREAT! I do not get incentives or kickbacks for writing my review. I'm writing this because I think this is a great product. I have minimal complaints. For a product that isn't "all natural" it works well, and I love how it makes my skin feel, it's great for the feet too!
Not only is Neutrogena a trusted skin care product manufacturer with exceptional products, but they are Dermatologist Recommended and made in the USA of domestic and foreign components.
Read on to learn how you can have soft, protected hands, elbows, knees, and feet from this great product, at a reasonable price!
Why should you use this formula?
If you have dry, cracking, or flaking irritated skin this product will help temporarily relieve those symptoms. Whether this is caused from weather, occupational hazards, or medical conditions, this is something you should have on hand and in your skin care arsenal, especially for winter if you live in a cold climate.
I am suggesting this be added to on hand vitamins and cold relief items because it's just that great of a product. It does not behave in the way a typical lotion does, therefore should not be categorized in the same class as a simple retail store brand or even a lotion of higher caliper, like Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret Brand, or even higher end department store skincare lotions.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate
What you'll get when using...
- Healing to dry cracked irritated hands, feet, elbows, knees, even face if you desire
- A soft smooth, yet comfortably coated feel to your skin. If you've ever tried putting lotion on and wearing socks or mitts to bed to rise in the AM with the feeling of having a "spa" treatment, this does this without the mess or wrapping of your limbs
- Feels like a paraffin treatment without the wax or oily build-up
- Moisturized skin that lasts hours & hours with on treatment
- Moisture lasts even after handwashing
- A dab will do ya. A little goes a long way
- A superior lotion that is not overpriced and will make you feel like a Goddess
Let's talk about the price
Typically a 2 oz container of this product runs between $5-$8 USD. Depending on use, you're likely to get over 100 single uses from 2 oz. You simply need a pea sized amount per use.
Even at $8 a tube, that's .08 cents per treatment! Let's say you're like me and you use it 2x a day, that's a substantial deal for an estimated 2+ months of use.
So you can see, from my calculations, this is a really reasonably priced product that you will thoroughly enjoy on multiple parts of your body.
I love Coconut oil too!
- Coconut Oil use and benefits! Get amazing before an...
The beautiful people of the world know the true value of Coconut Oil. This stuff is liquid gold...there are so many uses for this fantastic natural oil, read on for all the ways to start using it!
My personal Pro's and Con's
- It has no SPF
- It's tested on animals (this is the one factor that prevents me from buying this a lot)
- It has no fragrance, but at the same time won't over-power your perfume, since it's scent free
- It's long-lasting, durable, seems waterproof
- makes my skin feel like I just used a paraffin bath
- it's inexpensive
- A little goes a long way
- it has convenient portable packaging
- Great in the winter months
- Easy to find and purchase at most to all retailers
Over-all, I give this item 4 out of 5 stars. I would give it 5 if it wasn't for the animal testing. I think a fragrance is nice, but it's also nice to not have a sent competing with my perfume. I usually use Coconut oil for the majority of my skincare needs, but this is now in 2nd place.
This is a really good product and delivers what it promises. Neutrogena also makes other wonderful products that will cross off the cons on my list. This product inspired me to try others besides just Rainbath.
Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Review
- A Review on; Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo,...
A new product line from Garnier Ftuctis for dry hair. Full of super fruits, Goji Berry, Passion Fruit, and Kiwi. Give your hair a recharge!
© 2013 Rebecca
More by this Author
Ouch! I have a blister! Here are ways to treat them, care for them, and avoid them!
How can you effectively exfoliate your skin the best way possible? What are the best methods? Why is exfoliation important?
With a little effort and practice, you can begin to easily see and read energy auras. Here's how.