40+ Photos of Party Saree Blouse Designs
Party Saree Blouse Designs
Find the most exclusive collection of party saree blouse designs in this post.
While buying a gorgeous saree may be easy, the thought of designing your own perfect blouse or choli can lead to many sleepless nights for many women. We all know that a saree is incomplete without the right saree blouse and the right attitude. This article can definitely help with the former.
This article can definitely help you find the right design. Here, find party saree blouse designs that can be worn at house parties, weddings, birthdays, and generally all kinds of gatherings where the ladies want to get a little dolled up. Below, find over 40 gorgeous and exquisite blouse photographs that you can run, not walk, to your tailor with!
This first collection of party saree blouses will give you an idea of what type of choli pattern to work with.
Types of Party Saree Blouse Styles:
There are many different types of blouse designs for sari to choose from. Consider the following:
- Confidence is key. Short tops can be very revealing and sexy as well as very demure and elegant, depending on the look the lady wants to go for when wearing a sari. A skimpy blouse isn't required if you want to look good. Remember, it's all about how you carry yourself and the confidence you exude.
- Various sleeve types. Blouses can have full sleeves, three-quarter sleeves, capped sleeves (3-4 inches of sleeves tightly sewn to the measurement of the lady's arm), puffed sleeves, or be sleeveless.
- Neck design. Saree blouses can also have various different types of neck patterns both at the front and back. The neck design can be anything from a collared, high neck to being backless. Depending on the wearer's taste and how she wants to display her outfit, she can choose.
There are also so many different and unique designs to choose from that no two saree blouse in the closet need ever be the same. There is room for a lot of creativity when it comes to sewing the blouse.
- Materials. Party saree blouses can also be made with a variety of of lovely materials. Fabrics like tissue, silk, brocade, lace, and net can be used to stitch. The material depends on whether you want a more traditional or trendy look.
- Traditional looks. For traditional sarees like benarasi, kataan, kanjibaran, silk, and so forth, brocade, silk, velvet, and kataan blouse materials are more ideal. It's best to avoid making your blouse with tissue, net, or chiffon if you want a more traditional saree.
- Trendier looks. For a trendy and chic look however, you can use nets, tissue, chiffon, and georgettes to make a weightless, crepe type of saree. You can also make a blouse with transparent, translucent and flimsy materials like tissue, nets, and so forth. Velvet and brocade can also be made for more contemporary sarees.
- Simple vs embellishments. Blouses can be kept simple with designer neck patterns or can have embellishments like thread embroidery, pearl setting, stone work, zardozi work, ribbons, and specific cuts.
Photographs of Gorgeous Party Sari and Designer Blouse Designs
Sexy Party Saree Blouse Photographs:
How to Look Sexy in a Saree at a Party:
- Plunging necklines. If you want to look especially sizzling in a saree at a party, consider a blouse with a deep plunging neck with an embellished border around the neckline. For deep plunging sari blouse neck pattern, it is best to make the blouse choli type with padded cups attached at the front part of the blouse. This way, the blouse can have very deep back neck or be backless without needing any bra underneath, as the straps usually peep out of big necklines.
- Choose your tailor carefully. However, to look hot and sexy in a party saree, the blouse must be stitched well and must appear like a second skin. Therefore, choose a tailor with a good reputation. Even if the fee is a bit high, it'll be worth it.
- Sleeves. Despite the assumption that the more skin being shown, the sexier, a sexy party saree blouse can have sleeves. In any event, any sleeve-length can be used, including not using any as well as wearing a tube top-like blouse.
Sometimes keeping the blouse design simple is the sexiest! See below for a variety of sexy saree design ideas for a party.
How to Look Sophisticated in a Party Saree:
- High-neck designs. To achieve an elegant and sophisticated look, the high neck designs is widely used in the media. The necklines are kept more demure with exquisite embellishments around the neck. Recently, the Sabyaasachi high neck designer blouse (the Maharani neck blouse worn by Sridevi) has heavily impacted the fashion world, and many replicas of the original blouse have since then been made in India and Bangladesh.
- The transparent sleeve look. Long transparent or translucent sleeves are also used. Wearing a sleeveless or translucent blouse with the high band-type neck can look very classy on a lady wearing a simple chiffon one toned saree.
Elegant Party Saree Blouse Patterns:
Bollywood Actresses in Sexy Designer Saree Blouse
Related Hubs on Saree Blouse Designs:
More by this Author
sharing 7 popular and favourite blouse designs that can be worn at parties and weddings with different types of sarees from traditional katans to chic and trendy chiffons and nets
A comprehensive guide to saree blouse designs including various neckline and sleeve styles. Also, tips on how to wear a saree in the most flattering manner for your body type.
100 Unique and Beautiful free images of Hearts the symbol of love. You can use these images for personal use. You can print these images or send them via email.