Showroom review: Paul Garments, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
Although Paul Garments, Karol Bagh is my first choice to shop for my family clothing as it is very near to my place but visiting their Rajouri Garden outlet is something different and unique. Let us find out why.
Paul Garments in Rajouri Garden is an excellent choice for people who love to buy and wear unique clothing. The most positive point of Paul Garments in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi is its strategic location within one of the best business hubs of Delhi, i.e., Main Market Rajouri Garden.
This place hosts a lot of malls and outlets but Paul Garments stands unique and separate from all of them due to its variety of clothing. This is the reason why you can see lots of people buying from this showroom.
I present this review today from one of my visit to this showroom recently. I have also uploaded some pictures clicked by me of this showroom. I hope you will love the review of Paul Garments.
Please cast your ratings for Paul Garments in New Delhi
Outlet Name: Paul Garments
Location: Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, India
Nearest Landmarks: Rajouri Garden Main Market near Appeal Showroom
Nearest Bus Stop: Rajouri Garden-Raja Garden Main Bus Stop
Nearest Metro Station: Rajouri Garden Metro Station Near Bikanerwala
Timings: 11 AM to 9 PM.
Affordability: Medium (affordable), reasonably priced
Main Clothing Items:
- Men's shirts include brands like Van Hussein, Peter England, Louis Phillips, Zodiac, etc.
- All famous brands of men's denim jeans, trousers, blazers, cardigans, business suits, groom wear.
- Ladies wear includes kurtis, ethnic suits, designer suits, lehangas, jeans, trousers, business suites, sarees, and bridal wear.
- Kids wear includes denim jeans and shirts for boys and frocks, slacks, jaggings, and lehangas for girls.
Specialty: Winter wear for kids and women.
Paul Garments in Rajouri Garden is a famous showroom for buying all types of garments for men, women, and kids. You can find all types of unique clothing here including bridal wear, shirts, jeans, trousers, salwar kameez for girls, etc. The store also hosts a separate section for footwear which adds an additional positive point to this showroom.
One can find footwear ranging from bellies, flip-flops, and sandals for girls to sports shoes and party shoes for boys. The main selling point for the showroom is their exclusive winter clothing. The jackets, cardigans, and sweaters are amazing as are shawls and other winter stuff. It is also has a huge collection for baby girls including some unique warm skirts and other accessories for school going kids.
All the clothing and dress material displayed in this showroom belongs to popular brands and well known designers guaranteeing best returns on your investment in clothing here. You will not regret if you buy some clothing from this showroom rather you will get compliments from your friends and relatives for your dress you bought here. A small collection of party wear juttis adds up to the variety of items displayed in this shop. Now go ahead and enjoy shopping from this outlet whenever you have a chance to visit Rajouri Garden in New Delhi.
Clothing Quality: Very good.
Trial Rooms: More than 2 on each floor.
Customer Service: Prompt and excellent.
Brand: Backed by famous Paul Garments brand of Karol Bagh and Paul Garments Company of Jwala Heri Market, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.
We have visited this store several times in last 5 years since it opened up in Rajouri Garden. Every piece of clothing whether it is a shirt or jeans for myself or a winter clothing for my wife and daughter speaks its own language that means it is unique from others you can find in the famous malls out there. Their collection is such that you will surely get a compliment from someone. I highly recommend this showroom for buying your clothing, especially winter wear. According to one of my recent visits there, they are adding more stuff this Diwali, Christmas, and New Year, so it is time to shop for some unique clothing.
1. The proximity from public transport, i.e., metro station and bus stop is not too good so if you are using them and visiting this place, you need to walk at least half a kilometer or hire a manual rickshaw to reach this showroom.
2. Main Market Rajouri Garden is a very crowded place and if you are coming via your private car, it is sometimes difficult to find a parking space. The MCD parking lots are mostly full on weekends but on weekdays you can get some space to park your car. The best way is to either hire a taxi or an autorickshaw and visit this place.
3. You will find a lot of beggars on the footpaths that may halt you for a moment but ignoring them is the best way to enjoy your visit to this place.
An Interactive Map to Reach Paul Garments, Rajouri Garden from Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi Railway Station
More by this Author
Are you afraid of driving a standard transmission car? If yes then read this article that I have written especially for beginners who want to kick start driving a standard transmission car. I have provided step by step...
A simple and straightforward guide to prevent and treat mouth ulcers. Also read about the the causes, signs, and symptoms.
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.