Perfect Eyebrows How To Guide – Eyebrow Shaping, Different Types of Eyebrow Shaping, Eyebrow Shape Pictures, Video
Perfect Eyebrows Are Possible!
Having correctly shaped eyebrows can make a world of difference for your appearance. Your eyebrows are one of the most important features on your face. The good news is – you can almost always “fix” them or enhance them for little or no cost. Your eyebrows are not permanent and you can always fix them and shape them as you desire to help improve your facial features.
Your eyebrows help accentuate your eyes (most women’s best feature) and depending on your eyebrow shape, can help you look more awake and even a little bit younger, too. Perfect eyebrows are easy to achieve with the right tools and methods.
This article will cover:
- Eyebrow Shaping Tips
- Types of Eyebrow Shaping
- Eyebrow Pictures
- Eyebrow Shaping Videos
Eyebrow Shaping Tips
- Eyebrows can and will define the look on your face. If you over shape them or arch them too much, you risk looking surprised or even angry (probably not your desired look!)
- A good eyebrow shape will create a neutral look that will do wonders for your eyes, drawing attention to the ‘windows of your soul’.
- If you are going to start shaping your own eyebrows, it is recommended to go to a salon first for a wax or tweeze and consultation. The stylist will provide you with a professionally designed shape which you can then learn to easily maintain at home, by yourself.
- Consult pictures (below) to find an eyebrow shapes that suit your face, or consult a stylish (recommended).
- For fuller faces, your eyebrow should be a bit thicker. For thinner faces, a thinner eyebrow is recommended.
- Be very careful to not over shape them and over pluck. Pencil thin eyebrows take a while to grow back and are not considered very attractive.
- Your eyebrow should start exactly above your inner eye.
- The (slight) arch should start exactly above your iris. Having a large arch can make you appear startled or angry.
- The end of the eyebrow should not go lower then the inner part. This will make your eyes appear droopy and sad.
Types of Eyebrow Shaping Methods
There are TONS of different methods of eyebrow shaping. Here is your comprehensive list! All of them are painful, some of them are permanent, some are semi-permanent and some will require maintenance on a weekly basis. The methods that have links are other articles that I have written. (All open up in a new window)
- Eyebrow Pencils
- Eyebrow Gel & trimming with eyebrow scissors to achieve desired look.
Eyebrow Salon Styling Methods
Permanent Eyebrow Shaping
- Electrolysis - My guide to my personal electrolysis experience. What to expect, costs, pain factor, etc!
Style Your Eyebrows
Celebrity Eyebrows Photo Gallery
If you're interested in finding more eyebrow styles, why not look to the celebs that spend thousands of dollars getting the perfect shape?
Here is my guide to Celebrity Eyebrows.
Other Beauty Related Articles
More by this Author
I consider myself one of the least gullible people around. Last week, I purchased a counterfeit perfume on eBay. Read on for tips so you won't get fooled again. $28 is what I paid for a 3.4 oz bottle of Vera...
I started looking into electrolysis when I was 17 or 18. I used to have very unruly eyebrows and was getting fed-up with constantly plucking them or going to the salon and paying money to have them waxed. It's literally...
Find out the basics of weight loss.