Want Perfect Fit? Go Custom Made.
Fashionable men and women
wanted their outfit to be always perfect. But most of the time we are dismayed because
we cannot find the perfect fit in the market for our body built. Especially if
we are too heavy, too thin or have “asymmetrical” body built. Products in the
market more or less have the exact sizes or measurement for every item; extra
small, small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large and so on and so
forth. Lucky are those who are built in those sizes, but how about if you are
too small or too big in those sizes? How are you going to pack yourself in
those clothes? Worry not, because you can always go custom-made.
Most of us have the notion that custom-made clothing are expensive but wait till you get to wear your custom-made clothes and you will not be disappointed and you will get hooked to the idea and grasp the thought that it is worth your money.
Custom-made clothes are more in demand nowadays because of its personalized feature. You are the one to decide what design and style you want to wear. How cool is that.
The most common clothing that you can have custom-made are jeans;and it is the usual clothing which we have most fitting problems. Jeans are basic clothing which everyone wears all the time.
When it comes to custom made jeans,
you could not go wrong in choosing the right fit and style. You are the one who will choose the fabric; if you want it soft, course and shiny it depends on your preference really. Do you want to have accessories with your jeans? What style of jeans looked good on you? What cut are you comfortable with? All of that can be worked out for your needs.
Pros and Cons:
- Choose your own design
- Choose your own color
- Choose the fabric
- Choose the cut
- Choose accessories
- Surely fits your body type
- Higher price compare to ready to wear jeans
- If you ordered online some have measurement mistakes
Tip: If you are going to decide to test custom-made jeans, try to find a good tailoring or seamstress or shop in your nearest locale. Online orders may have difficulties or mistakes in body measurement so please go to the nearest and reliable shops so they could measure you accurately.
How fit is your fit jeans?
Have you heard about the Meralgia Paresthetica? It is the numbness or pain of the thigh which is caused by pressure of the nerve that extends from the thigh to our spinal column. It is often caused by fit garments we wear! Like jeans, underwear and belts. Be careful in wearing those tight to the bone jeans, I know it was awesome to flaunt your curves but let us bear in mind that we cannot barter our health just because we look good on those body hugging clothes.
What Jean Style are you comfortable with?See results without voting
How to create a perfect custom made jeans
The terms to remember when ordering custom-made jeans:
- Front Rise
- Back Rise
- Bottom Style
These are the steps on how to create that perfect jeans look:
- Choose the style which you like and you are comfortable with.
- Boot cut
- boyfriend jeans
- Bell-bottom jeans
- Straight-leg jeans
- Choose the material for your jeans
- Let them measure you
Remember to ensure that you are measured accurately.
- Choose your details and accessories
- Jeans' chain
- Heat Transfers, etc..
Jean's Care Tips
Custom made jeans are a bit expensive so you need to take extra effort to take care of them here are a few tips to ensure your jeans will stay in good shape:
- Remember that jeans may loss its color due to excessive heat, so avoid too much heat when washing or drying your jeans. If you could hang it to dry in shady place the better and the stronger your jeans will last.
- Wash your jeans in cold water.
- When drying your jeans make sure you turn it inside out so the color may not fade by direct sunlight.
- Some custom made jeans have washing instruction labeled in them so better check out what's written on it so won't go wrong.
- Careful in washing your embellished jeans! Washing machine can ruin it and I advise that you should hand wash your jeans for machine could ruin your priced jeans.
More by this Author
- 47A Search For A Nursery School For My Son in Bacolod City|A Mom's Concern in Preschool and tuition fees
Ramdon pre-school in Bacolod City.