Quick Tips for Naturally Radiant Skin
Naturally Radiant and Youthful Skin: Beautiful Breasts
Most women strive to maintain their youthful appearance. The breasts are areas that can suffer greatly as we age. However, it is not necessary to go under the knife to reduce the effects of ageing on the breasts.
Breast tissue is actually made up of 2/3 fatty tissue. They have minimal natural support, therefore, overtime gravity can affect the size, shape and appearance of the breasts. Poor muscle tone can also contribute to to the sagging of the bust. This is why exercise becomes more and more important as time goes on.
Here are just a few things that you can do to help maintain a more youthful appearance.
Spray the breasts with cold water at the end of your shower or bath. Use the shower head for about 60 seconds on each breast.
Did you know that certain plants and foods contain chemicals that are very similar to oestrogen. Oestrogen aids in the enhancement of the shape and firmness of the breasts.
Phyto-oestrogens are found in certain foods such as; flax seeds and soya products. Although over the years there has been much debate regarding the overall safety of soya products.
Solutions that contain, sage, hops and fennel can also be very effective in toning the breasts.
How do you Feel about your Breasts?See results without voting
Natural Remedies for Uplifting the Breasts
1 Tbsp aloe vera gel
1 Tbsp horsetail infusion
10 drops hops tincture
4 drops lemon essential oil
4 drops geranium essential oil
Spoon the aloe vera gel into a small glass dish. Stir in the horsetail infusion, then add the drops of hops as well as the essential oils. Blend together until well combined. Decant the solution into a small glass jar. Apply to the breast first thing every morning and evening. Keeps for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Contour Smoothing Massage Oil
2 Tbsp soy oil
4 drops rosemary essential oil
4 drops lavender essential oil
2 drops lemon essential oil
2 drops juniper essential oil
Pour the soy oil into a small dish and add the essential oils. Decant into a small tinted glass bottle. Massage into the breasts and cellulite prone areas every morning. This works best if applied after body brushing and a warm bath. You can add the solution to a warm bath as well. This keeps fresh for up to 6 months.
Natural Remedies for Sagging Breasts
Keeping the Breasts Upright
To keep the breasts upright, work these muscles every day:
- Put your hands together and press firmly in the prayer position. Push firmly for about 10 seconds and release. Do this 10 times every day.
- Hold your arms out to the sides, with your fists clenched at shoulder height. Then circle forwards 10 times, and backwards 10 times.
- Go down into the push up position. Bend arms slowly until you have a slight bend in the arm. Then come back up, repeat 10 times.
A Beautiful Behind
The behind is often prone to cellulite, that unsightly lumpy fat that most people want to cover up or get rid of. Diet and exercise can really help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. There are a few other things you can do too to reduce it's appearance.
- Try not to sit for long periods of time. If you work at a desk, get up every 1/2 hour and take a quick walk.
- Brush the body. Stimulating the area where the you have cellulite helps to the boost the blood flow and also aids in lymphatic drainage.
- Massage: Get a professional massage every month if you can afford it.
- Drink plenty of water, staying hydrated can help to flush unwanted toxins out of the body.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables to reduce your weight, or prevent weight gain. Fruit and vegetables also help to flush out the toxins in the body. Fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, raspberries, bell peppers, fennel and carrots are excellent for helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Natural Skincare Books
More by this Author
Superfoods Years of research has revealed that there are various foods that contain an abundance of vitamins and minerals that could have health-enhancing and therapeutic properties. These foods are known as...
When it comes to staying young, and looking healthy you need to focus on remaining healthy internally as well as externally. In order to do this we need to consume the right foods. Nutrient dense foods that are packed...
Boils can be painful and irritating. There are many treatments available over the counter. However, not all of them work. You can get rid of a boil naturally and this is what this article will discuss
No comments yet.