Restoration Hardware Nevena Rug
RESTORATION HARDWARE NEVENA RUG
"New" antique area rugs for classic beauty underfoot.
Restoration Hardware products are known for their quality and design. Their line of home wares epitomizes classic style, elegance and beauty. For those who want an upscale look with an elegant yet livable style, Restoration Hardware is often the first place they shop.
Ask any woman on the street if she would like a $5000 shopping spree at restoration hardware and the answer will be a resounding YES! The popularity of this store has grown from supplying lamps and hardware to rugs, sofas and drapery.
Restoration Hardware's signature rug collection is getting great reviews from designers and homeowners alike. If you are looking for an affordable but expensive looking are rug, check out the Restoration Hardware rugs.
Here are the specifications for the 100% wool RESTORATION HARDWARE NEVENA RUG
- 100% wool
- Heirloom quality
- Made of the finest wool and featuring the highest knot count we offer
- Masterfully hand-knotted and made of handspun yarn
- 80 knots per square inch
- Supple, high-twist yarns are sheared to create shorter pile and more color variation, giving the look of a treasured antique
- Triple washing enriches sheen and texture
- Traditional design hails from the Himalayan region of India
- Showcases a delicate floral filigree set with medallions
- Background color has highs and lows
- In cream with red, taupe and sage highlights
- 10' x 14'
- All sizes are approximate
- Recommended for use with a rug pad (sold separately)
The NEVENA RUG
The Nevena has the look and feel of a classic antique Persian carpet in colors of amber, brown and tan in delicate floral patterns and swirls. The background has natural shifts in color that enhance it’s authenticity and charm. No wonder that Restoration Hardware cannot keep this 100% wool NEVENA RUG in stock!
These hand knotted Tibetan rugs normally retail for $3,999 + $399 shipping. Now you can get a Nevea Rug from restoration Hardware on eBay for almost half! I for one LOVE saving money and eBay is one of my favorites places to do so. I had been lusting after a Nevena Rug for ages so when I saw one for half price I thought it would be worth a mention to my hub friends.
No comments yet.