Ring Bearer Duties
Ring Brearer duties
A ring bearer is traditionally between the ages of three or four and eight years old. They are usually a family member, godchild or close family friend. Its a great way to include a young boy that you are close to in your big day. Because of their young age these boys needs to be reminded repeatedly of his upcoming duties. Also it is a very good idea to tie fake gold rings to the ring bearer pillow. If the boy is not in a sharing mood you might have a hard time getting the rings from him. Nobody wants to struggle with a crying child in the middle of the ceremony. Its smarter and easier to let the best man hold on to the real thing. A ring bearer has few duties because of the age and maturity.
- The ring bearer attends rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- They carry the ring bearer pillow with the rings attached and look cute. Usually the rings are fake. However if they are the real rings being used in the ceremony, the ring bearer carries the pillow to the Maid or Matron of Honor and the Best Man who will remove the rings.
- They ring bearer walks in front of the bride down the aisle. Many people find it wise to have the ring bearer and flower girl walk together.
- After the ceremony the ring bearer stands in the receiving line.
- He attends the reception and sits with the bridal party or their family.
Buying ringbearer outfits online
Even though the name is Little Girl's Dresses, this website has an impressive collection of Ring Bearer attire. They carry ring bearer tuxedos in several styles, boys Eton Suits and boys sailor suits. They are all equally acceptable as ring bearer attire. The color selection is black, navy or white. The prices are also reasonable, they start at $40.00. The sizes include: 3-6m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20.
The Perfect Pear has boys and infant tuxedos. The boys tuxedos come in sizes 3T - size 20. The infant sizes are 3m - 24m. The infant has one tuxedo, really cute, made out of white cotton. The boys tuxedos come in several style and can be purchased in black or white. One tuxedo in particular caught my eye, The Bond Tux. The price range is also in the $40's and $50's.
The price range at this website begins at $40. They have an adorable, versatile selection of little boy tuxedos. Their color selections are navy, black, white, ivory and khaki. The sizes available are: 3m, 6m, 12m, 18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20.
Dapper Lads has a nice selection of boys tuxedos in the $40, $50, and $60 range. They offer the following size selections: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, and 14.
amazon and ebay
There is also a nice selection in various styles and sizes on Amazon and ebay.
It is surprising easy to pick a gift for your little ring bearer that he will love. Just keep in mind his age and interests.
- Personalized photo frame
- Ring bearer activity bag
- Personalized duffel bag saying ring bearer and his name - he will love this to keep all of his important stuff in.
- Personalized wedding party baseball bat
- Personalized tote - fill it with what interests him the most. For example - cars, art supplies, small action figures, etc.
- Personalized bank in a fun shape - car, train, dinosaur.
- Personalized hat
- Personalized sports pillows
- Lunch tote with canteen
- Wedding Etiquette-Who Pays For What?
- Flower Girl duties, dresses and gifts
Flower girls are the ohh and aww and isn't she cute part of the wedding party. Even though they are small they have a big role in the wedding. It's extremely important for them to be well verse and well rehersed.
- Maid of Honor Duties, Gowns, and Gifts
The Maid of Honor is the bride's most important ally. Her duties are many from helping the bride pick out hew wedding gown to giving moral support to the bride. Basically she does everything the bride needs doing. She also gives the Maid of Honor s
More by this Author
Marie Osmond is a very talented woman. She can sing, act, and design.
Your wedding is the most important day of your life. There are so many things to it will make you dizzy. A comprehensive list of things to do and when to do then will become your best friend.
Different styles look better on some than others. We all want to look good, that's a given. To look your best, you need to dress for your body type.