Saree Blouse Designs: Part 2
This post will provide all the gorgeous ladies out there who love saree and love blouses for sarees with absolutely stunning photographs of blouse designs and unique sleeves that they can be inspired from. A lady in a saree is a piece of elegance and to top that off there must always be a perfectly harmonious stitched blouse piece.
Some Tips for Saree Blouse
1. Sometimes we just want to have a sleeveless blouse with a very daringly deep saree blouse neck. However, you will realize when looked objectively that in most cases than not, a very deep saree blouse neck design looks more beautiful and sexy when the sleeve is kept long or up to the elbows. The reason behind this is that it helps create contrast.
2. When you think of puff sleeve for your saree blouse then avoid geometrical necklines like square saree blouse neck, sharp V saree blouse neck or rectangle saree blouse neck. Think of neck designs that are more rounded like round neck, rounded V which is known as "paan" shaped neck which literally is derived from the leaf chewed by women in the Indian-sub-continent with betle nut.
3. If the Saree blouse material that you will be using is over crowded with pattern then it is best to keep the blouse design simple or else it might look like the jungle.
Saree Blouse Designs
Saree Blouse Back Designs
- Saree Blouse Designs
Although, my articles usually consist of mainly writing rather than photographs, I realized, during one of my own searches, that it is quite rare to find designs of saree blouses accumulated in one site....
There are a few important things to consider when choosing the right blouse design for sarees.
- Body type - weight, shape and height. One must always embrace her own body and work on it instead of going for a blouse style that their eyes want but body cannot pull off. Rather going for a flattering blouse design which complements the body should be opted for.
- Deciding on front hook or button, size zip or hook or back hook or button in a very important aspect of blouse design to consider. Keep in mind the transparency of the saree and choose.
More by this Author
great tips for ladies who love wearing saree and lots of photos of the latest and trendiest party saree blouse designs
Trendy, stylistic, fashionable and Beautiful collection of Abaya gowns, kaftan and hijabs for all the Muslim women out there who want to wear the hijab
sharing 7 popular and favourite blouse designs that can be worn at parties and weddings with different types of sarees from traditional katans to chic and trendy chiffons and nets