How to tie and wear a pashmina - 25 different ways
How to tie and wear a pashmina
Pashminas are one of the most popular fashion accessies around today. This is hardly suprising when you consider the fact that not only are they available in every colour under the sun, they can also be tied and worn in dozens of different ways. They are so versatile that just by changing the way that you tie and wear them , they are perfect to wear with casual wear such as a t-shirt or sweater and jeans, or when worn as a stole, look beautiful when worn with an evening dress or ballgown.
To demonstrate the different ways in which a pashmina can be tied and worn, I have used You Tube clips which I think show the best ways to tie them.
How to wear a pashmina as a casual scarf
A pashmina can be tied in a very simple way to create a casual scarf effect.
The next clip shows how with just tying two simple knots in the corner of a pashmina, it can achieve a whole new look.
How to wear a pashmina like an elegant stole
The next clip shows how to wear a pashmina in a more traditional way that is both simple and elegant.
It is worn like a stole and is usually worn this way by many women to weddings, parties or other dressy occassion.
How to wear a Pashmina as a scarf
By folding a pashmina several times lengthways, you can create a long slim scarf from it. This clip shows you three ways to wear the scarf, including ine way where you use two different coloured pashminas together for an unusual effect.
This clip shows how to treat and wear the pashmina as a stole, creating some very pretty draped effects with it, which would look lovely with an evening dress.
Twenty ways to wear a Pashmina
This lady has been very created with her pashmina and has come up with twenty different ways to wear a pashmina. I am sure you will find something here that you will like.
This clip shows is quite short and shows two quite traditional ways to wear a pashmina as a stole. These would be suitable ways for a bridesmaid at a wedding to wear her pashmina or to wear with an evening dress or ball gown.
I hope you have enjoyed learning about how to tie and wear a pashmina. I think they are a great fashion accessory. They are really versatile and as you can see, they can be worn casually with a sweater and jeans or more formally with an evening dress or ballgown.
Pashminas are available in any colour you can think of.
The pashminas below are all available from Amazon.com. Take a look through them.
If there is one that you are interested in, simply click on its image and you will be taken through to the Amazon.com website where you can find out more about it and purchase a pashmina if you wish.
Other fashion related articles:
If you found this article useful, you may like to read other fashion articles that I have written:
More scarf tying techniques:
French Style - many women admire the style of chic French women, learn their secrets here:
- How to create a chic minimalist wardrobe - using the secrets of chic French women
- French wardrobe basics - Learn which items are essentials in a French wardrobe.
- How French women dress - How to dress like a French woman
How to be chic - Many women wish to look more chic and stylish. Learn how here:
- How to be chic - 10 easy ways to be more chic
- How to be chic - covers all areas of your life - health, home, style, finances, work, relationships, attitude, personal development, hobbies and holidays.
Minimalist Style and Wardrobes - Many women wish to declutter their wardrobe and create a simple and stylish wardrobe that meets their needs. Learn how here:
I also have several fashion related blogs that you may find interesting:
- How to be Chic Blog
- Being chic starts with the right attitude, and living a chic life can improve all areas of your life including your style, relationships, home, work and career, finances, hobbies and interests. Read my blog to find out how being chic can improve your life.
Chic and Minimalist Wardrobe Blog
- Many women wish to simplify their wardrobes to create a chic and minimalist wardrobe that meets their needs. Find out how you can too.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
Join me and thousands of people from all around the world and write articles (Hubs) with Hubpages - an American company and start to earn passive income every month.
I live in England and joined three years ago and so far have 50 articles (Hubs), all written in my spare time. They earn me passive income every month. Some Hubbers have hundreds, even thousands of articles.
How does it work?
Hubpages provides the facility for you to write and publish articles online. They put adverts on the page which earn you money every month. Once you have written an article, you just leave it and it has the potential to earn you passive income every month for years.
What can I write about?
- Creative writing - such as short stories and poetry
- Product reviews
- Any subject you like. Examples include travel, hobbies, money, relationships, child-care, history, art, politics, fashion, technology etc
How much can I earn?
Hubpages puts adverts on our articles and we earn money every time someone reads the article - between US$3 to $8 per 1000 views. My average hubs are viewed/ read by about 30 people a day, my most popular hubs are read by 100 people a day. If you do the maths, you will see that a popular Hub, read 100 times a days, earns between US$110 to US$290 a year, and will continue to do so every year. Last year my hubs generated enough passive income to pay for my summer holiday and are on track to do the same again this year and every year.
How long does it take to write an article / Hub?
Some articles take me a couple of hours to write, others may take up to 5 hours to write. On average, I write one article a week. Many Hubpage members write more, some write less.
How much will it cost me?
- Nothing. Hubpages is FREE to join. You share your earnings with them. You keep 60%, they keep 40%. They want you to earn and make it easy for you.
It sounds too good to be true, where's the catch?
The catch is that you need to write good quality articles on subjects that enough people want to read about and make them easy to find on the internet.
How do I do this?
It is really easy when you know how. When you think about a topic you may want to write about, do the following:
- Think about some key phrases related to the subject.
- As an example, say you want to write a chicken curry recipe hub. Some connected phrases may be "How to cook a chicken curry", "Chicken Curry Recipe", "Recipe for Chicken Curry", "Easy Chicken Curry Recipe", "Hot Chicken Curry Recipe" - you get the idea..........
- Use the online "Adsense Keyword Tool". It is provided by Google and is free to use.
- To find it, simply type in Adsense Keyword Tool into search.
- Type in all of your phrases. The keyword tool will then tell you how many people a month are typing in these phrases.
- Look for a phrase that is searched for at least 3000 times a month.
- As an example, say you notice that 3000 people a month search for "How to cook a chicken curry" compared to only 500 who search for "Hot Chicken Curry Recipe".
- You call your article the most searched for phrase - "How to cook a chicken curry"
- Include this phrase into both the title and the content of your hub.
- Your article now stands a good chance of appearing on the first page of the Search Engines search results page, being clicked on and read.
What you are doing is finding out exactly what people want, the exact phrases they are typing into the search engines to find it, and writing articles that give them what they are looking for. You make it easy for them to find your article by using their search phrase in your title and content.
Give people what they are looking for and you will make money.
How else can I earn with Hubpages?
- Sell E-Bay and Amazon Products on your Hubs and earn commission.
- Encourage a friend to join Hubpages and receive 10% of their earnings
Once you have written an article, you just leave it and it will earn you money every day for years. That is passive income.
If I can do it, so can you.
Follow these six easy steps to join hubpages and start earning:
I recommend writing them down so you know what to do.
- Join Hubpages, the link is below, then.....
- Activate the Hubpages Earnings Programme to allow adverts to be shown on your account.
- Set up a PayPal Account. Hubpages pay your earnings into this account. If you already have one, this can be used.
- Think of a subject for your first "Hub .
- Search for and use Adsense Keyword Tool (It is a free to use tool.) Type in a few key phrases related to the topic of your hub. Look for a phrase that is searched for at least 3000 times a month and include this phrase in the title and content of your hub.
- Write and publish your first "Hub".
Remember, it is FREE to join, so you have nothing to lose. If thousands of other people around the world can make a passive income online with Hubpages, so can you.
To join Hubpages and start making money Click Here . Good Luck
More by this Author
How to tie and wear a square silk scarf - there are over 100 ways to wear square silk scarves and this article will show you how, with easy to follow Youtube clips.
Looking for ways to tie and wear a long rectangular / oblong scarf? Scarves are a great way to brighten up your outfit. Read on to learn how to tie and wear long silk or wool scarves in a myriad of different ways.
Choosing to become a lady is empowering and the benefits are numerous. Learn how to be a lady, how to act like a lady, how to dress like a lady, how to be ladylike, how to act proper, and the benefits