Sexiest Sweet Smelling Perfumes for Women
Best Sweet Smelling Perfumes for Women
Sometimes, you can easily get attracted to someone simply because of how the person smells. Perfumes do say a lot about your personality. It's something that really influences your moods, and how people think about you. According to the report published by McClatchy Newspapers in January 21, 2008, “Scents may also be chosen for the emotion they evoke. For example, lavender is said to bring a sense of calm; peppermint and citrus are invigorating. Combinations of vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang ylang and jasmine can create a sensual concoction”.
If you want to get noticed by men within seconds, simply wear one of these sweet smelling perfumes and you’ll easily turn them on. The reason why you have not been rated high among others and complimented all the time is because you’re still missing some of these nice feminine scents.
This article will reveal some of the hot feminine scents that will lure people to ask you this particular question “what sexiest smelling woman perfume did you wear yesterday? Finding a sweet smelling perfume for a woman that aligns with her personality is really hard, isn't it? Yes, going through the list below is your chance to find a few good suggestions and to help others by agreeing or disagreeing that wearing a perfume before you get dressed is a bad thing.
List of Sweet Smelling Perfumes for Women
1. Reminiscent of New York City's area code, 212 Sexy Perfume by Carolina Herrera: This was recently reviewed as one of the preferred and most fantastic best sweet smelling auras for nightlife and a sure fire head turner. It can turn you into a subtle seductress. It has aromas of tangerine, bergamot, cotton candy and musk.
2. The Beat by Burberry: I love this clean scent on my wife. A lot of women have been wearing it with no complain whatsoever. You might have been trying out some of these sweet smelling perfumes, but I can bet it with you, this is the sexiest loving one for a woman. It has warm fragrance notes of Ceylon tea, pink pepper, mandarin, and white musk.
3. Angel by Thierry Mugler: This is one of the prestigious perfumes which contain almost every sweet scented fragrance aromas available. Be it honey, chocolate, candy floss, caramel, coconut, red berries, vanilla, honeydew melon. It is a very strong sweet smelling perfume that makes her feel desirable and sexy, and only needs one spray to boost your confidence and attraction. You get noticed easily with just a spray on the pulse points.
4. Ralph Lauren's BLUE for Women: Of course, this women's fragrance has a unique clean and elegant notes which can last to one hour or more than that depending on the part of your body that you applied it on. It was earlier rated as one of the sexiest sweet smelling perfumes by a lot of folks wearing them. This feminine scent has a unique blend of soft florals, with watery freshness to top it off.
5. Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue for Women: This Italian brand has a sexy sweet smell among perfumes. Girls like wearing it because they receives warm compliment from people each and every time they wear it. This fragrance which is made of natural or synthetic fragrant oil extracts diluted in water or high-grade alcohol has fragrance notes that are wonderful, very soft and light, and delightful.
6. Curve Soul by Liz Claiborne for Women: It is for those that enjoy fresh, clean, slightly floral perfumes. It has warm fragrance notes of star fruit, ginger orchid, honeysuckle, plumeria, hibiscus, passion flower, and lilies
7. Obsession Night By Calvin Klein for Women: This sensual and sophisticated fragrance was created by Calvin Klein in the year 2005. The top notes are Bergamot,Seville,Orange, Tangerine, Angelica; middle notes of Gardenia, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Night-Flowering, Jasmine; and base notes of Amber, Ladanum, Sandalwood, Cashmere Wood, Tonka Bean and Vanilla.
8. Euphoria Perfume for Women by Calvin Klein: This is one of the best selling feminine scent from Calvin Klein. It possesses the most appealing aroma that lingers softly all day. So if you want to feel more confident and sexy and with warm compliments every time, just give it a try and you’ll never be disappointed. It contains top notes of Pomegranate, Kaki, Green notes; middle notes of Lotus, Blossom, Champaca, Black Orchid; and base notes of Black Violet, Liquid Amber, Unctuous Notes, Mahogany and Musks.
Do you agree that guys preferred smell of a woman scent?See results without voting
Benefits of Wearing Perfume
The importance of perfume should not be undermined in our daily lives activities. There are some that works really well in the winter while some are very good to wear in the summer season. To get rid of unpleasant smell emanating from our body sometimes, with just a couple of spray of this stuff, we’re good for the day. The ugly side of the story is when it comes to picking the right scent; we often find it difficult choosing the perfect fragrance for ourself or as a perfect gift for someone special to us.
Some advantages of wearing perfume are explained below:
- Smell good: A lot of people wear perfume in order to smell good all the time. Especially when applied to the warmest areas of the body. These include but are not limited to neck, shoulder and chest.
- Confidence booster: When you wear the right perfume that agrees with your body chemistry, it’ll help boost your confidence. Perfume has the ability to stir you up or calm you down; therefore, it is advisable to choose the one that suits your personality.
- Mood enhancer: Smells say a lot about who you are, and at the same time influence your mood. Wearing the right scent helps put you in the right mood.
- Boost attraction: This is something that really influences how people perceive you. You can get attracted to someone simply because of the way you smell and how they think about your sweet smelling scent. It can also get you attracted to your desired partner quickly without passing through so much stress.
Agree or disagree: Wearing a perfume before you get dressed is a bad thing?See results without voting
How to Wear Perfume – Tips
- Before applying perfume, clean skin with a mild soap, and dry your body.
- To keep the perfume last longer, apply scented body lotion that matches your perfume.
- Then gently apply perfume to pulse areas before you get dressed. These include but are not limited to wrists, neck, hips and chest.
- Do not over spray the perfume on your body. 2 – 3 sprays are okay depending on how concentrated yours is.
Its time to Vote. Please, let your vote count!
What is the best sweet smelling perfume for women?See results without voting
You can try as much as possible to get your partner the best smelling perfume if you noticed that she was finding it difficult to get herself one that match with her body chemistry, of course, those having sweet smells are a bit cost, but still worth the money if you can afford the price.
You need to be aware that climatic changes often affect the soothing freshness of perfumes. Therefore, perfumes will only last longer if well stored and protected. It must be kept away from direct sunlight as light tends to affect the chemical composition of a fragrance, thus, changes its color and affects the top, middle, and base notes of the fragrance.
If you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
More by this Author
Most popular and best sneaker brands for men that are delivering uncompromising comfort, good arch support and durability. Fit perfectly well, fashionable and easy to wear without hurting the ankles.
List of the best perfumes for teenage girls, and perfect gift for her. They're sweet smelling scents for college girls and good all the time.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.