Slimming Swimsuits- Choose the Best for Your Shape
How to Choose the Best Slimming Swimsuits
Summer will be here before we know it. I don't know about you, but I am personally stressing out about it. I learned a phrase in German - it's all over the magazines right now because it is early spring. The articles offer advice for getting rid of your Winterspeck or "winter bacon". It is a slang term for "winter weight gain".
I don't know about you, but I like that phrase. It's pretty descriptive!
But I started thinking. What if I had a few slimming swimsuits in my closet so I can wear on days when I feel (or look) like I do now? So, I thought I would offer some tips that will offer us all with the ability to find the best swimsuits for our figures.
Before we get started though, just remember to not be too hard on yourself. Don't say, "if only I were smaller". Find the best suit to help you look good now and avoid the trap of buying a size that you'll fit into. The goal is to be confident and look sexy, not to make yourself feel bad.
All About Slimming Swimsuits
What will the bathing suit be for?
The key to choosing a good swimsuit is to first understand what you will be using it for. Will you be
- Sitting around at the beach, lounging by the pool, or sunbathing?
- Running, jumping, or doing anything active in it?
- Swimming laps, surfing, or playing in the water?
Knowing what you will be using the suit for will greatly help you when it comes time to choosing a style. Your ultimate goal is to find a suit that not only looks good on but that also is a good fit for any of the above activities. For example, active swimsuits are usually more durable.
Finding a Suit for Your Figure
Here are some guidelines that will help you find a flattering bating suit for your figure. And remember that you may want to buy several different suits that you can wear under various circumstances.
- Large bust. Choose a suit that locks your bust firmly into place and that doesn't cause them to spill out of the top. Halter style suits, one piece bathing suits with a scoop neck, and certain bikini style suits are ideal.
- Wider hips. If you want to slim the hips, choose one piece or two piece suits that have a high waist, swimsuit dresses, or those that include a small skirt.
- Make legs look longer. Thigh high cuts will help make the legs look longer.
- Long torso. A tankini is a good choice for this type of figure.
Remember that these are just things to think about. Make sure to try all swimsuits on before you buy them because there are exceptions to these rules!
Choose the Best Flattering Swimsuit for Your Body
More by this Author
Yes, they are just what you think they are - little glass jars or pretty potpourri bags filled with aromatic salts that you can leave in your purse or pocket and take out and sniff whenever you need a boost. The...
What do you think of slimming swimsuits?
No comments yet.