Tea Length Wedding Dresses
While I admittedly prefer floor length wedding dresses and the traditional look of them, I am becoming more open minded to the idea of tea length wedding dresses and this hub is dedicated to finding a worthy tea length wedding dress to purchase for your wedding.
After some research, I found that there are quite a few beautiful tea length wedding dresses out there, worthy of the occasion of your wedding.
Shopping for a wedding dress is very exciting and you have so many choices out there. Where do you begin? Well, it is a lot less tiring to review your design choices on-line before going and sorting through racks upon racks of choices. I highly recommend doing your research on the internet first. Once you become familiar with certain designers, you will find yourself consistently liking the same designers' works despite the variations from piece to piece.
The are so many wedding dress designers to choose from. Among them are Vera Wang, Alfred Angelo, Casablanca, and more.
My favorite fashion designers for tea length wedding dresses include some designers that are less well known and that do custom designs.
I hope you like these selections:
Tea Length Wedding Dresses
Tea length wedding dresses
- One of the best looking websites I have seen for beautiful tea length wedding dress designs is called: www.myweddingdressshop.com. The site is by KissBridal Wedding Dress Shop. The site claims that depending on the dress design you choose, it may take 21-30 days for it to be made and then an additional 7 days for shipping. So, approximately 1 month from making the decision about your dress and sending payment, the dress can be in your hands. Some of the dresses on this site are also already made and you would just have to choose your size for an even faster shipment.
- I did not know about this particular site until doing some research for this article and I am very pleased with these designs. If you enlarge some of the pics on the website, you will see that many of the dresses have intricate and gorgeous beading.
- Tea length wedding dresses struggle with maintaining popularity if they are not being purchased for destination (i.e.- tropical island) or backyard weddings because they are often viewed as simply too casual but these particular designs can be considered dressy despite the fact that they are tea length.
- My favorite tea length dress designs on the myweddingdressshop.com site are teawd001 (above) as well as teawd002, teawd003 and teawd018. Many of the same dresses are also found on the website, dreambridaldress.com.
- Typically, a woman will want to have her wedding dress in possession months before her big day, allowing for time to make adjustments as needed.
- When you find a dress on a website, go see the version in person wherever possible. If having the dress custom made, be sure to work with a reputable company and obtain user recommendations/ testomonials wherever possible.
- Pay attention to and be familiar with the different types of fabrics used to make wedding dresses. (i.e.- satin, silk, lace) and ask for swatches of the dress material from the designer/ factory.
Beautiful Tea Length Wedding Dress Designs
Vibrant and Rich Details
Best Tea Length Wedding Dress Designers
Some additional designers that I recommend for the tea length wedding dress are:
- Watters Brides(Featuring WTOO Brides) which always features beautiful and elegant gowns: watters.com. At the Watters site, my favorite tea length wedding dresses (or T-length wedding dresses), with the hemline between the knee and the ankle are: Style 9047B and WTOO Brides Style Lola
- Jenny Yoo features the lovely Audrey Dress #JYL-012. The cost is $450 with the lace hem or $400 without the lace hem
- Michelle Roth has designed a 1950s inspired tea length wedding dress that is bright and sparkly in diamond white polka dot. It is available in sizes 2-22 with additional sizes upon request
- Eden Bridals has the Eden informals collection boasting one of my favorite tea length wedding dresses, Style 1366
Benefits of the Tea Length Wedding Dress
1. Chic and trendy.
2. Less fabric= less expensive
3. Less fabric= lower cleaning and storage costs
4. It won't hinder you while you're on the dance floor!
5. Cooling in hot weather
6. Show off gorgeous wedding sandals
What type of wedding dress do you TYPICALLY prefer the look of?See results without voting
More by this Author
Opinion piece: Here are my picks for some of the most beautiful 2012 prom dresses currently being advertised by retailers such as Jovani, Bebe, and Macy's.
By the time your daughter ties the knot, you might find yourself in your late 50s, 60s, 70s or beyond. The special day will give a lot of focus and attention on you as well. Get ready to put on your best smile and...
Delicious meatballs are possible without breadcrumbs! Whether you don't eat breadcrumbs or none are readily available, try this recipe plus a savory tomato sauce garnished with parsley and spices.