Natural Cures for Dark Circles under the eyes
Remedies for bags under the eyes
What Causes Dark Circles under the eyes
Dark circles under the eyes can be cause from a variety of things, most relate to sleep and nutrition. Due to the busy lifestyles that exist today, its becoming more common to see people suffering from from the condition. Although many of us live very busy lifestyles, it is very important that we take care of our bodies by staying well hydrated, and eating a healthy balanced diet.
If its too late for that and you are looking for remedies to cure dark circles, don't worry, this article will tell you about plenty of remedies that will help to get rid of dark circles and restore the area under your eye so that it looks healthy and supple. Here are some of the various reasons why you might be developing bags under your eyes.
- Age: As we get older the skin becomes thinner and veins under the eye become more visible.
- If you are always fatigued or if you don't get enough sleep you have a much greater risk of developing dark circles.
- There is also a correlation between stress, depression and dark circles.
- Nutrient Deficiency is another factor that can cause bags under the eyes. Make sure your diet is balanced so that you do not develop any nutrient deficiencies in the body. Certain nutritional deficiencies can lead to dark bags under the eyes.
- Excessive exposure to the sun damages the skin, and if you're in the sun too much you may notice that this makes dark circles more apparent.
- Hyper pigmentation, this can be out of our control as it can depend on the pigment of our skin, however there are still remedies that you can use to get rid of the dark circles.
- Excessive use of drugs and medicines leads to nutritional deficiencies, early aging, and dark bags that form under the eyes. (If you've ever seen a rehab movie, or someone in rehab for drugs, it is very likely that they may have dark bags under the eyes due to excessive drug use.
Remedies for bags around the eyes
There are plenty of remedies out there that will help you to eliminate and remove the bags under your eyes. If you'd like to learn more on eliminating dark circles it may be a good idea to also do some searches on youtube. There are many remedies out there like cucumbers that help to reduce eye puffiness and eye irritation.
- Wear sunglasses when you are out in the sun, this will help to prevent the sun from damaging the skin under and around your eyes.
- Drinking a good amount of water really helps to lighten the dark circles that appear under the eyes.
- To minimize the puffiness and dark bags, you can apply really cold (frozen) cucumber juice. Cucumber juice and cucumbers have proven to be great for facials, which is why you may have seen people with cucumbers over the eyes during a facial.
- Drinking tomato juice with some crushed mint leaves, lemon juice and salt is a good for you. This has also been said to contain nutrients that help to prevent dark circles under the eye.
- Almonds can be a great remedy and are a great snack that you should include in your diet.
- Make sure you are getting at least 8 hours of sleep every day, remember lack of sleep will only make your eyes darker and baggier.
- There is a great yoga posture that is known for reducing puffiness and dark circles of the eyes, it would be a good idea to perform this yoga posture daily. The posture is called Sarvangasana.
- Another great remedy is applying rose water under your eyes. The recommended way of doing this is by dipping a cotton ball in rose water.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C are also very effective when it comes to eliminating dark circles.
Recommended Facial Creams For Dark Circles
More by this Author
Buyers Guide for Choosing the Best Paintball Gun on the market in 2015. How to choose the right paintball gun for you and should you get a speedball marker or woodsball gun. Best paintball upgrades.
Easy and natural ways to fight germs that kill bad breath.
A dietary guide to building bigger muscle on your arms and the lifestyle you should embrace if you want larger biceps and triceps. High protein diet and pre-workout supplements are key to growth.