The Truth About Circle Contact Lenses
What Are Circle Contact Lenses?
Circle contact lenses are contact lenses that are bigger than the normal size of your iris. They actually extend over the whites of your eyes to make the color of the iris look larger. They can be tinted lightly or have a heavy colored tint to give your eyes a deeper, exotic color. They make a normal eye appear to be much larger and in doing so makes the eye look more beautiful. The big eye look is very popular.
Circle contact lenses are illegal to be prescribed in the United States but can be readily found online for about 20 dollars. Currently in the United States no contact lenses can be legally sold without a prescription.
Contact lenses which result in artificially widened eyes have become very popular. The types of eyes that are trying to be duplicated have become popular because of animated shows and fashion trends resulting from high profile entertainment people.
There is a lot of controversy that surrounds the use of circle contact lenses. Users buy them outside of the United States and the can potentially damage their eye and impair their vision for the sake of improving their looks.
Before you use circle contact lenses you need to be aware of the risks. Is it worth losing your vision for a desire to be more attractive?
Here are some of the possible risks of using circle contact lenses:
1. Improper fit can scratch your eye which may lead to infection. Because contact lenses lie directly on your eye ball they need to be professionally fitted. Contact lenses have to be measured to fit the curve of your eyes in order to lessen risk of damage.
2. Contact lenses that are not sold under federal guidelines my not meet health and safety standards.
3. Eye pain may result from using circle contact lenses.
4. Prolonged wear of circle contact lenses can cause an infection.
5. Because users have several pairs they tend to take them off and on like a pair of earrings. This type of increases usage also create a higher risk of something happening.
The Alternative To Using Circle Contact Lenses
An optometrist can prescribe cosmetic contact lenses which can give close to the same affect as circle contact lenses. The are sold in a variety of colors to enhance the look of your eye.
Because they are prescribed by the eye doctor they will fit right and have less risk to eye damage. However you will find the lens cost to be higher and you have to pay the optometrist also.
Circle Contact Lenses Before and After
More by this Author
If you want to save money this holiday season, check out this list of the best Christmas gifts under 10. Learn how to do gift giving on a budget.
Holidays are not fun for everyone. Many people have trouble coping with the holidays. Here are some tips to help you get through all the stress that may be upon you during the holiday season.
- 55Best Facebook Quotes 2016 To Update Your Status - Popular Facebook Sayings to Make Friends Laugh or Cry
Updating your status is a major activity for Facebook members. The most popular, best Facebook sayings and quotes can be found here.