Tips On How To make Your Denims Worn Out?
Six simple tips to make your jeans as beaten up as you can
1. Bleach Them With Stong Detergents Unevenly.
2. Leave It On The Road In Front Of Your House! There is a good chance that no one is going to take that jeans from the road.
3. Wearing the jeans low and walking over them makes the end good and torn naturally.
4. Beat your jeans up with a bamboo stick while it is wet in water and detergent.
5. Use Robin Bleach for tough denims which do not change their colors.
6. Wear them without cleaning regularly for up to 7 days without even pressing and then press them on the 8th day without washing again, this will make the dirt stains permanent on your jeans and it would definitely look worn out. I have tried this process with all my jeans.
Add up More friends in the comments below!
Jeans Fashion & Care : How to Make Distressed Jeans
More by this Author
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...
If you want to experience ultimate thrill, adventure, and a day full of excitement and fun, then Adventure Island, Rohini, is the best place in Delhi.
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.