Tips and Photos of Latest Party Saree Blouse Designs
This article has the most latest fashionable and unique party saree blouse designs with photographs and great life hacks and tips in relation to blouses which is an integral part of the outfit. It is the blouse design of a sari which makes or breaks the look and it is a well-known fact that when a lady sets her mind to wear a saree to a party, she wants to wow her peers with her outfit and look.
This article on the latest party saree blouse designs is more than just on designer blouses which are suitable for parties such as weddings, mehendis, engagement party or any type of social gathering where a little dress up is mandatory. Here, K Kiss gives away valuable tips and life hack tricks when it comes to wearing the attire at parties. Bonus part is that this post will share 30+ photos of the latest party saree blouse designs which are new and very beautiful
Latest and Newest in Party Saree Blouse Designs
- Mirror-work saree blouse has made a comeback with full force lately and has won the hearts of the ladies. Not one wedding party or other social party can be attended without spotting a gorgeous lady in a flashy mirror-work blouse. These mirror work blouses can be quite versatile depending on the colour combination and thread used. They can achieve both the sophisticated saree look as well as very funky and colourful look perfect for attending mehendis and holuds. Sharing some pictures of the new mirror work blouse designs below.
- Gorgeous all over embroidery blouse has also made an entrance to the party scene and these blouses look absolutely stunning when worn with simple transparent chiffon sarees which properly show-off the design of the top.
- Floral Printed Blouses have been spotted on the fashionable women amongst both celebrities and the public and they are a must have for any lady who loves to stay up with the current trend.
Latest Floral Printed Saree Blouse
How to Look Gorgeous When Wearing Saree Blouse at Parties
- Attitude: The most important thing about wearing a saree and pulling of the desired look at any given party is not the saree itself or the saree blouse design or even the party makeup with saree, rather it is the attitude of the lady wearing it and her confidence level. To ensure that the right type of attitude radiates and confidence is soaring, always wear the right type of saree paired with the right type of blouse, the right high heels in which the lady feels comfortable yet sexy, wears the saree at a height which does not encumber her when walking and last but not least, wears a matching petticoat of the right length so that it does not play peek-a-boo at the helm of the saree.
- Tailor Made or Ready Made Blouse: It is absolutely mandatory to wear a tailor made blouse which either matches the saree or gives the right kind of contract to the saree. Always avoid wearing a beautiful party saree with a plain cotton ready-made blouse. Ready-made blouses can be worn at celebrations or weddings or any parties if it is a designer blouse or brocade blouse or has exquisite embroidery. However, simple blouses with odd-length sleeves, uncouth neckline finishing and fabric which does not match or compliment the saree itself must be avoided at all cost to not let it be a fashion faux pas.
Photos of the Latest Party Saree Blouse Designs
Button Backed Blouse Design
- Blouse opening (hooks, zippers, buttons): To look classy at parties in party saree blouse designs, it is crucial to know where to put the blouse opening, whether at the front or side or at the back. Here K Kiss always believes in 3 simple golden rules of the saree blouse:
- If saree is transparent or translucent, such as net saree, chiffon saree or muslin saree, never put the blouse opening, whether hooks or buttons at the front. This is to avoid two things: 1) the chance of the dreaded button gaps or hook gaps and thereby ruining the look and 2) to keep the front part of the blouse, classy and creaseless as the saree draping the front is transparent.
- If the saree is transparent as above and the blouse back has embroidery or embellishment or zardouzi work or stone work, it is best to have the blouse opening at the right side of the blouse with a concealed zipper. This gives a very clean look and does not ruin the blouse back design either.
- If opening at the back is desired there are two options that look absolutely gorgeous. 1) The buttoned back saree blouse is a latest trend and this design looks divine and can be achieved with round fabric covered buttons or pearl buttons or any other fancy button at the back. This style goes best with half and half blouse style which is basically a blouse made of transparent material with lining at the bottom half of the blouse back only and the top part of the shoulders do not have lining and therefore only a thing net or chiffon material covers the shoulder. This style is also referred to as the curtained back party saree blouse design. 2) Another option is for the daring ladies with sexy backs who want to go backless. This can be achieved with a string tied back.
More by this Author
Trendy, stylistic, fashionable and Beautiful collection of Abaya gowns, kaftan and hijabs for all the Muslim women out there who want to wear the hijab
If you want to look great in saree then avoid these 7 sins of wearing a saree and look fabulous. Learn about 7 things you should not do when wearing a saree with photographs to help you look good in your figure.
Learn how Ms. Abigale Kirsten went from a size 16 to size 5 in a matter of 6 months with no exercise and no starving.
No comments yet.