Tips for Beautiful Glowing Skin
Secret tips for Younger Glowing skin
Very few of us are blessed with a perfect glowing skin. All you need to do is, adopt a few natural skin care remedies to get rid of blackheads, dark circles, pigmentation and spots. A healthy diet always helps for that perfect skin so avoid fried and oily food.
- Start your day with a glass of warm water. You can also add lemon juice to it. Avoid drinking very cold water if you can.
- Soak Almonds overnight in water. Eat 4-5 almonds everyday. It is rich in Vitamin E which is beneficial for both your skin as well as your hair. Almond enhances your beauty by making your skin smooth, soft and giving you a cream complexion.
- Now we start with face wash. Replace your face wash with homemade face wash. Soaps and face wash use chemicals which strips you of all natural oils.
- For oily skin use gram flour or besan mixed with turmeric powder and apply the paste. Use circular motion to rub the paste on your face. Wash it after 10 minutes. You can use tomato juice also along with lemon juice in equal quantity.
- For normal skin make a paste of Besan, clotted cream and turmeric powder. Then, apply it on your face. Rub the paste in a circular manner gently. This way it removes all dirt and grime from your face. Wash your face after 10 minutes and see the glow.
- The juice of lemon mixed with sugar granules can be used as a natural scrub for glowing skin. Rub ice cube for proper blood circulation. Raw milk can be massaged on face to make it soft and supple.
Flawless skinClick thumbnail to view full-size
Top 5 Tips for normal skin care and get instant glow
Fruit packs are very effective in adding radiance to your skin. You can apply them regularly. They don't have any side effect. You can select from Papaya, apple, banana .You can even mix all the three and add Yogurt or lemon juice to the mixture. Apply it on your face and leave it on for half an hour. Wash off with cold water. It will not only add a glow, but remove the tan also. Your skin will feel baby soft. Some more tips using fruit juices are as follows :
- Take the juice of half an orange or tomato mixed with two teaspoon of yogurt. Massage your face with the mixture in a circular manner. Wash your face with cold water after it dries up. It will give your skin a nice glow.
- Rub papaya pulp on your face. Leave it to dry. Wash it after 15 minutes. You can also mix turmeric powder to the pulp. It will help you get rid of blackheads and will give you an instant glow.
- Carrot juice also can be applied on your face. It helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- Pomegranate juice also can be applied on face and left to dry.
- Apple skin can be used as a skin cleanser. Also helps in skin tightening.
- Easy Facial Scrubs and Their Benefits: 4 Recipes
A homemade facial scrub has many great benefits. They are also very easy to make with just a couple ingredients.
- 10 Steps to Perfect Skin Care and Face Care for Dry Skin
Secret beauty Tips for Oily skin care
Oily skin causes blackheads, acne, enlarged pores. There are many causes for oily skin. Common causes are improper diet(oily and spicy food), too much make-up, not proper cleansing, thick moisturizing lotions and foundations. You can get rid of Oily skin if you try using these herbal remedies.
- Cucumber juice can be applied on face for those who have Oily skin. You can also add Lemon juice to cucumber.
- Multani mitti mixed with sandalwood and turmeric powder along with lemon juice applied on the face is very effective for oily skin and adds glow to your face.
- Honey can be used for oily skin also.
- Apply rosewater on your face. It also acts as a toner. You can mix rosewater to sandalwood and apply it on your face. It removes excess oil as it has a drying as well as cooling effect on skin. Sandalwood is also known to have calming effect on nerves which helps in relaxing. It removes blemishes and heals various type of skin inflammation.
- Add lemon juice to tomato juice and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash with cold water. Effective tip for skin whitening. You can improve your skin complexion using this tip.
- Juice of pineapple also helps to get rid of open pores. Wash with cold water after applying the juice.
- Papaya pulp can be applied on face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Multani mitti also is effective for open pores. Mix rose water to multani mitti or fuller's earth and leave it to dry. Spray your face with cold water and slowly wash the paste. Be careful while washing your face do not rub it.
Steaming opens the pores. After cleansing splash cold water. Cold water closes open pores. You can rub ice cube also. Make it a habit of washing your face with cold water at least 3-4 times in a day.
Top 5 Beauty Tips for Dry Skin
- Soak almond in milk and leave it overnight. Make a paste the next morning and apply it on your face. Almond is rich in Vitamin E. It moisturizes your face and adds a glow to your skin.
- Extra virgin Olive oil is also rich in vitamin E. Massage your face and neck with Extra virgin oil everyday for 10- 15 minutes. It removes fine lines and rejuvenates your skin besides adding a glow to your skin.
- For dry skin you can use mashed banana mixed with honey on your face.This not only gives a glow to your skin but also tightens it.
- Clotted cream mixed with honey also can be applied on face. Wash it with cold water and pat dry.
- Desi ghee is known for its moisturizing effect and good for dry skin.
- To remove scar apply aloe vera juice and leave it for 15 -20 minutes. Wash and pat dry.
- Coconut water also helps to remove scars.
- Another effective tip to remove scars is castor oil. Massage it in a circular manner and wash after 15 minutes. Castor oil is sticky so you need patience for good results but it is worthwhile. Try it regularly for a month for the scar to go off completely.
For more tips to get an instant glow and fairer skin
How to get baby soft skin?
- Cleansing followed with exfoliating . To exfoliate you can use Lemon juice mixed with sugar granules. Rub the mixture on the skin in circular manner. It will remove dead skin.
- 2 tablespoon of Johnson baby oil mixed with two tablespoon of sugar when rubbed on face, neck, hand, feet makes the skin baby soft and supple.
- Glycerine mixed with honey acts as a natural bleach. 2 teaspoon glycerine, 2 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon honey should be mixed and left for half an hour.
- Another trick for beautiful feet is add a few drops of Johnson baby shampoo in lukewarm water. You can add a few drops more depending on the quantity of water in your bucket, ideally half a bucket is enough. Use a scrub or loofah to remove dead skin.
- Always keep your skin moisturized and drink plenty of water. Drinking water will improve circulation, flush toxins from your body and will give you a radiant complexion.
- Eat almonds regularly. 4-5 daily are enough. Have already mentioned its benefits. Besides Vitamin E it also has an enzyme, catalase that slows down aging.
- Strawberry is rich in Vitamin C. It helps to lighten dark spots. Ellagic acid is found in strawberries which is essential for collagen production and antioxidants. Your skin remains young and wrinkle free.
- Avocado is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It helps to make your skin soft and smooth.
- Drink Green tea which is again rich in antioxidants.
- Yogurt is not only rich in calcium and phosphorus but also high in protein. Protein essential for collagen production.
Avoid heavy makeup as this harms your skin in the long run. Nothing looks more beautiful than a flawless skin with a natural glow. Make-up is usually used to hide the flaws. You will be blessed with a natural glowing skin so will not need any makeup to cover them.
Sign up for new users
Want to share some tips with others then join Hubpages.
Secret tips for Anti aging
- Secret tips for Anti aging -How to reduce wrinkles & fine lines
Aging is inevitable but most of us want to look younger than our age The skin tends to become shabby and dry losing its elasticity making us look old and worn out. Why not age gracefully and delay this aging process. Ideally we cannot get our baby s
Tips to remove Blackheads
- Blackheads removal Tips - Home remedy
Everyone wants a natural glowing skin,which is clear of blackheads,acne,pigmentation and dark circles.Is your skin Oily? Then you may also be suffering from blackheads as well as whiteheads. Blackheads if left untreated gets aggravated to form
Tips to remove dark circles
- Tips to Remove Dark Circles permanently
Dark circles are a common sight these days. They make us look aged as well as pale and haggard. There are many causes for dark circles. Heredity,stress,anaemia are some common factors. There are some herbal remedies which can eliminate dark circles
Beware of harmful Skin care products
- Skin care facts/Go natural
The skin care market is a multi million dollar industry. Most of us are willing to shell out extra money if it guarantees beautiful and young skin. Many manufacturers of skin products know that.
More by this Author
Have you ever wondered why soothing music acts like a tonic when you are stressed out and want to relax. Music has curative powers. Music is healing. The ancient system of Nada Yoga, acknowledges the impact of music on...
Everyone wants a natural glowing skin,which is clear of blackheads,acne,pigmentation and dark circles.Is your skin Oily? Then you may also be suffering from blackheads as well as whiteheads. Blackheads if left untreated...
Dark circles are a common sight these days. They make us look aged as well as pale and haggard. There are many causes for dark circles. Heredity,stress,anaemia are some common factors. There are some herbal remedies...