Top 10 Apple Cider Vinegar Beauty Benefits
Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
There are numerous beauty benefits that come along with apple cider vinegar. It promotes better circulation, gives your skin a healthy glow and acts as an antiseptic. Apple Cider Vinegar is beneficial and can be used to enhance anyone's beauty.
Below are the top beauty reasons to use apple cider vinegar.
Here Are The Beauty Benefits
- Clears Acne - Miraculously, apple cider vinegar can clear acne. You can dilute it with water to drink it and it detoxifies your entire body to clear acne. Some people even suggest applying it directly to the acne but it can leave your skin dry.
- Diet - If you are trying to slim down then apple cider vinegar can be very helpful. It detoxifies the liver and helps you to shed a few extra pounds by reducing your appetite and helps you to burn calories.
- Hair Growth - Apple cider vstimulates hair follicles and aides in better hair growth. It can treat your dandruff and an itchy scalp and leaves your hair shiny. For more benefits on using Apple Cider Vinegar for healthy hair click here.
- Face Wash - Apple cider vinegar is an effective and cheap way to wash your face. It removes dull appearances by removing dry skin. It peels the outer layer away and helps to fade blemishes. It is ideal for oily and dry skin and leaves you skin glowing. ACV even cleans pores, removes blackheads and can be used as a toner.
- Mani/Pedi - Apple cider vinegar can be used for your manicure and pedicure because it can be used to treat fungal infections. It leaves your feet and hands super soft and clean. Use equal parts of ACV and water.
- Age Spots - If you mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of orange juice and apply it to the age spot it can fade them, however drinking it may fade them faster.
- Varicose Veins - The multi-vitamins in apple cider vinegar can deter and reduce varicose veins.
- Sunburn - Apple cider vinegar provides a much needed relief from painful sunburns. Apply it directly to the burn to soothe the skin and prevent itching, peeling and blistering.
- Soft Skin - Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle with warm water and spray it on your body. Leave it on a few minutes and then rinse away, your skin will be silky soft.
- Youthfulness - The high levels of beta carotene fight off free radicals, helping you to stay looking young longer.
Apple Cider Vinegar At Amazon
More Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar To Remove Skunk Smells
Well, I had not planned on writing anymore hubs about Apple Cider Vinegar however, Malachi and Shiloh blessed me Mother's Day morning with getting sprayed by a skunk. My worst nightmare came alive and of...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Health Benefits
Egyptians are known to be the first users of Apple Cider Vinegar for a natural treatment of ailments. It can increase blood circulation and houses ample vitamins and minerals that serve various important...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Looking Hair
Apple cider vinegar is a fabulous cleaning agent for your hair because it provides a proper pH balance to promote hair growth and leave you with a healthy scalp. It removes old nasty skin cells from your...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Teeth
There are many uses for apple cider vinegar and oral health is no exception. Great philosophers including Plato, Isaac Newton and Socrates used the healing benefits of vinegar for their health so the...
- Apple Cider Vinegar For A Healthy Glucose Level
Of all of the fabulous uses for apple cider vinegar, you may not be aware of its beneficial qualities for someone with diabetes. Technically speaking, diabetes is a blood sugar disorder in which glucose...
More by this Author
Have you had a problem with eBay? Perhaps you are just tired of their high eBay fees! Are you a powerseller who is being penalized by unfair feedback? You should know that there are plenty of eBay alternatives!
What is body jet liposuction? Does body jet liposuction work? Are there side effects of liposuction? Learn about the benefits and side effects here.
Does your dog smell like a skunk? If your dog was sprayed by a skunk, learn how to get rid of the smell in a natural way here.