Top Ten Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
Goat Milk Soap
The popularity of natural handcrafted soaps is on the rise, particularly ones that offer therapeutic properties such as goat milk soap made with pure essential oils, no animal tallow and herbs/spices picked right from the garden.
Many who suffer from sensitive skin are realizing how several of the harsh skin care products on the market today not only effect their skin condition, but overall well being as well. This has many making the switch to natural products. Goat milk soap is just one of several types of natural soaps one can choose from.
You may be thinking- why would I put something that comes out of a farm animal all over my body. Goat’s milk has amazing benefits for your skin; in fact it is well known in the skincare industry that Cleopatra who was known for her amazing skin would soak her entire body in goat’s milk bathes. Here are the top ten benefits of goat milk soap.
Goat milk soap-top ten benefits
1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
6. The famous Cleopatra known for her beauty and amazing skin, biggest skin care secret revealed was bathing in goat’s milk.
7. Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
8. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
9. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
10. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.
These top ten benefits of goat milk soap are only a few of the many wonderful benefits goat milk has to offer. Not only does goat milk offer so many great benefits to our skin, but drinking goat milk is extremely healthy as well. I personally enjoy the taste of goat milk and think that it’s a mental issue for most folks trying it for the first time. I could be wrong everyone’s taste buds are different; however I think it taste like milk- “healthier milk”, which this could lead into a whole other topic, goat’s milk vs. cow milk. You should Google this I think you will be amazed learning of all the other great health benefits goat milk has to offer.
Natural Soap Links
- Lye Soap Making
Yes! All soaps have this very important ingredient. Lye is the reaction between sodium carbonate and calcium hydroxide. I have had several people over the years come to my booth at local farmers markets...
- Affordable Goats Milk Products
Goat's milk soap & natural skin care products made the old fahion way in our farm house kitchen with all natural ingredients. Pure essential oils, no animal tallow, no synthetic coloring & fragrances.
© 2011 rpalulis
More by this Author
Looking for a natural remedy to clear stuffy nasal passages? This old remedy as been used since ancient times and can be found mentioned in the Bible several times.
Patchouli has gained much recognition in the perfumery industry as well as aromatherapy, but has also gained popularity in the skincare industry as well. You can find Patchouli in many soaps, lotions...
Are your precious crops being eaten by Cabbage Worms? There are natural ways to control cabbage worms, keeping your food protected from both insects and chemicals.