What Do You Know About Shoes?
Shoes, which wear on your feet, are the physical performance's good friends. We select shoes we are going to wear based on the occasion we are in and the condition of our legs and feet, their health. Although not many of us is lucky to have legs as long and gorgeous Claudia Schiffer's or Cindy Crawford's, it does not mean we cannot physically perform chic-stylish, fashionable and attractive. In the following you are about to figure out tips and tricks of choosing suitable shoes for your feet.
Basically, shoes that have many models, are created to fulfill women's taste. Some shoes are made of animal's leather, like: cow (suede), crocodile, horses, snake, etc. And sometime some of them are made from cloth such as: organdy, velvet, silk, canvas and so on. Below is the nature shoes we should know.
Types of Shoes
1. Classic Pump: neat and ceremonial, it's types are open toes shoes, cross strap shoes, side open shoes, ankle strap shoes, etc.
2. Loafers: comfortable and suitable for walking, its model lasts in every decade.
3. Espadrille: simple walking shoes with low heels from back to front.
4. Moccasin: soft leather shoes without heels, used to be worn by the idle Indians In Middle America.
5. Open-Strap Sandal: feminine and shows the legs shape; if it has high heels it is suitable for party.
6. Sandal: for daily use and also for party (if its model is suitable). Party sandals are usually matched with traditional gowns or clothes. The types of sandals are:
- Sabot: wooden sandals or typical Netherland's wooden sandals. It has high wooden heels.
- Hepburn Sandal: simple sandals with back front open. This sandal was popular when worn by Audrey Hepburn in her movie, Sabrina (1954).
- Mule: High-heeled sandals without strap on the back.
- Huarache: Mexican traditional sandals with low heels and leather shoes.
7. Sport Shoes. Basically, sport shoes are for exercising, but now people also wear them daily because of their comfort. There are many kinds of sport shoes, categorized from its sport, jogging, aerobics, soccer, tennis, etc.
How to select suitable shoes for us
Before we buy shoes, we should consider our feet health. Extremely tight shoes or wearing very high-heeled shoes all the time can be harmful to our feet and legs. That is why, if you buy shoes try them on walking to test their comfort. The right shoes will beautify your legs and feet.
- To get the impression of slimmer and longer feet.
- No vertically stitched because it will cut off the impression of your long feet.
- Choose shoes with conical pointed at front.
- Wear long dark color socks
For big and heavy legs and feet:
- Avoid wearing short socks.
- Do not wear shiny and showy shoes.
- Wear light-colored shoes matched with the clothes you are wearing.
- Wear shoes with cone shape front
- Avoid wearing side open shoes
For thin and skinny legs:
- Do not wear conical shoes, wear round-shaped shoes instead.
- Wear shoes with strap or ribbon to give bigger legs impression.
- Choose two-colored shoes (on each shoe, of course) to make your feet seem wider.
- Avoid wearing too jazzy shoes.
- Wear stripy shoes or shoes with vertical stitches.
- Do not wear dark-colored socks, pick the bright ones instead.
- To get the impression of wider and shorter legs.
- Wear open toe shoes or two contrast-colored shoes.
- Pick shoes with back strap.
- Choose round-shaped shoes.
The base and best way to keep your shoes last long is so simple. Clean your shoes from dirt, mud, or any kind of dirty sport right away after wearing and then store them properly. Hopefully, this hub will be useful for you, readers. Do not forget that you can perform chic and health with right shoes.
More by this Author
In non-banana growing countries like the west, or non-tropical countries in the northern hemisphere of Asia, the banana is an imported food item consisting of only one type
From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes.
The first time I never thought that Russia has many beautiful tourism places to visit. Russia is a country which stretches along Eastern Europe and northern Asia.