What Do Men Really Think About Pubic Hair On Women
Francisco Goya, The Nude Maja, c. 1800 Artistic View of Pubic Hair
Pubic hair in Wikipedia
- Pubic hair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The term pubic hair is generally restricted to the heavier, longer and coarser hair that develops with puberty as an effect of rising levels of androgens. On most women, the pubic patch is triangular and lies over the mons veneris or mound of Venus"
The Hair Issue
Whether for fashion, appearance, hygiene or just personal taste, most women now get rid of pubic hair. Some only have a little “tidy up” while others have no second thoughts about going completely bald down there. But whatever a woman’s decision and the reason behind it most women have wondered at least once what men think about pubic hair.
The “hair” issue can be daunting during the first stages of a relationship as some men can take a very strong stand with their likes and dislikes. Others I know would be just thankful that you said yes, regardless of your hair or lack of it. But here we are going to talk about those men who have a strong opinion on the subject.
And you, what do you do with yours?
Do you remove...See results without voting
Safe and easy-to-use Bikini Shaper and Trimmer for easy bikini line grooming
Stop cutting yourself with these protected blades 5-position trimming and shaping guide, which allows you to choose the length of the hair you want to keep.
Darling How Would You Like My Venus Mount?
If you are ever bold enough to ask your partner how would he like your Venus Mount, you will be surprised at his answers and how much you learn about his personality with such a simple question. For a start, his answers might range from:
· “La Totale”, he is very meticulous and won’t accept anything else but bald. He is glad you finally asked because he did not know how to tell you!
· “You are perfect like that”, he is either completely in love with you and accepts you no matter how or he is desperate and just thankful that you are there.
· “Leave it to grow”, he thinks that pubic hair adds mystery to a woman’s anatomy. Certain souls are more susceptible to the works of Mother Nature and prefer to ignore certain parts of the body that should be hidden anyway.
· “Can you manage a diamond shape”, now he is either a compulsive card player or a jeweller.
· “Brazilian please”, now he is either planning for a beach holiday or he just had a holiday with a Brazilian girl.
· “what about dying it pink”, he is 100% crazy.
· “Later, can you get me a beer now, my team is about to score”, needless to say, you should be changing partners ASAP.
Is it Safe to dye Pubic Hair ?
Fancy Some Coloured Pubic Hair?
Here are some answers given by my male friends when asked about women’s pubic hair:
· “Personally I prefer the hairless fashion. At the start my girlfriend didn’t until I managed to ask her to go shave ALL pubic hair”
· “A woman should keep some pubic hair, otherwise it is ugly to see all the bits hanging like an open wound”
· “The bald look reminds me too much of a young girl, it puts me off”
· “The metro ticket, that’s perfect for me”.
· “Hairs put me off, it looks dirty”
· “I cannot stand a mouth full of hair, iagh.”
· “I am very visual, with hair all over the place I cannot see anything”
· “Women should shave 100% including the rear area”
· “I love shapes, it shows me that she has made an effort to impress me, like for Christmas when my girlfriend had a Christmas tree design there”
· “I like shaving her myself, it is part of the foreplay when we are in the shower”
· “The less the better for me, with less obstacles in the way it is easier to find the sensitive points”
· “No hair is cleaner”
· “I don’t care, as long as it’s not a jungle, I couldn’t care less”
· “No hair is better for oral sex, if she asks me I would shave too!”
· “I like a hairy woman, it gives her a wild side, like an Amazon warrior”
Should You Shave Your Pubes?
The ‘Merkin’ – Pubic Hair Wig
Did you know that there is such a thing as a Pubic Hair Wig? Believe it or not, YES, it is called a Merkin and had been used for centuries by women who didn't have pubic hair!
Kate Winslet revealed in an interview that she had used one during the making of the film "The Reader. " Heidi Klum has also been known for wearing a red-heart shaped merkin.
The pubic wig is not a new invention, it has been around since the 1400s when it was originally worn by women who had shaved their pubic hair off to prevent lice.
Cameron Diaz Defends Pubic Hair - The Graham Norton Show
Gentlemen, what do you like to see in your lady?See results without voting
CAMERON DIAZ on Pubic Hair Preservation
© 2009 Wendy Iturrizaga
More by this Author
Plus size wedding dresses. Tips to buy a plus size wedding dress and some of the best addresses to find the wedding gown of your dreams.
The most important thing when choosing swimwear is to feel comfortable in it and to look fab, not fat. Yes, you want to stop worrying about your shape while you are at the beach or swimming pool.
Make a dramatic impression with these jeans that fit. Whether it is skinny, super chic, minimalistic or very ornate, here are some tips to find plus size jeans that fit and flatter your figure.