Stylish Shoulder Bags For Your Man
Every Man Needs a Handbag
Handbags, manbags or murse?
Whatever title they want to use is irrelevant. I strongly believe that most men should just get over it. They need to admit that despite feeling foolish or being labeled effeminate, owning a handbag is really a very practical idea. They would then have somewhere to shove their wallet, keys, phone and comb or brush, tissues or handkerchief, condoms or pills, cigarettes and lighter.
Over the years it has been expected of me to put these items in MY bag. Well I have had enough, what do you guys do with all your stuff when not in our delightful company? Do you cram what you can into your pants pockets and then think you look trendy with your pants drooping down and the top of your underwear showing? I think you probably lighten your load considerably by either leaving a lot of stuff at home or at least in the car. But when we accompany you all the above, plus some more, come with you.
There are really good reasons why women have handbags and they are,
- They are a really good idea.
- A good place to put everything in case it is ever needed. Who knows when we might need that extra pair of sunglasses or a safety pin, needles and thread for quick repairs.
- Or that book we just might have time to finish reading.
- Our nails always need attention so why not keep a manicure set in the handbag, hell why not nail polish as well! and Kleenex is a must.
- Where else would we chuck our pens, appointment cards or receipts if not for the handbag.
Everybody should have a handbag. We women do not have room for all our useful items and our partners as well, so something needs to change.
Handbags For Men Are Gainign Popularity
You can spot them can't you, the single guys, the ones with their cigarette packet tucked in their shirt sleeve. They think they look cool but we know different, they don't have a handbag..... or a woman. Their jeans pockets are bulging full of their keys, loose change plus a wallet, plus a phone. Mens shoulder bags are gaining in popularity. A lot of professional men are using them instead of brief cases which are really outdated now. Backpacks are not as cool especially if you work in an office or in a professional setting. Shoulder bags make a statement and are extremely practical for carrying around paperwork, pens, wallet, phone etc.
oh yes the phone. Lets get a little serious now and talk about the phone. The wonderful smart phone that keeps him in contact with his world. Often never far away...in fact often in his pocket, usually a front pocket. And this is the clincher in my plea for men to have bags. That front pocket is very close to a place of pride in all men...their manhood no less. They brag about it, make jokes about it, use it ,play with it, love it, but they abuse it by putting it in danger. Serious danger of the big C.
If You Don't Want a Handbag Then at Least Use Protection
The Big C I am referring to is of course cancer. Men are at risk from testicular cancer because their phone is often in their pocket.
- Cellsafe is a product currently on the market that can reduce exposure to SAR radiation from your iPhone by up to 74.2%.
- The silicon case fits easily on to the back of your iPhone and comes in green, pink, grey and black
- sells for under $50.
- Test results also show the case increases signal strength on 3 bands. Of course with these fantastic results everyone with an iPhone should consider using the Cellsafe to protect them from other areas prone to cancer from mobile phones or cell phones such as behind and around the ear.
- You can purchase them at http://cellsafe.com.au/
HOW IT WORKS: The silicone compound is embedded with a RF Module that deflects radiation away from the user. More details and comprehensive studies can be found on their website.
More by this Author
Stuck for an unusual and inexpensive first wedding anniversary gift? These ideas will spark your imagination.
Finding quality friends is not easy. Showing that you can be a loyal friend using these tips can often be enough to attract good friendships to yourself.
Tips from a chef on how to make the best and easiest omelette.