BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image 84

What do women look hottest in?

"One of my long-sleeve button-down shirts and that's all." That's what Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte said when asked in an interview. I'm sure there are better answers than that.

Georgie Lowery profile image95

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

That's interesting, Georgie. A woman who feels confident probably doesn't care all that much about the "trendy" thing.

BeautySavvy22 profile image82

Alyssa (BeautySavvy22) says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

A big thumbs up on that one. I hate it when women are constantly putting on makeup, especially when they are driving. Women who are sweating is also kind of sexy. You know, jogging or something.

Rosana Modugno profile image84

Rosana Modugno says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

Well, that made me think of another question. Do women love it when men wear their clothes?

Opulent1 profile image60

Opulent1 says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

Yeah, I guess yoga pants are the new in thing. My daughter is off to college in a week and bought a bunch of yoga pants and said that's all she is going to wear. I'm assuming she is going to wear some sort of top with the yoga pants.

Life and Luxury profile image80

Life and Luxury says

benisan85745 profile image61

Ka'imi'loa (benisan85745) says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

What you said in the beginning about hottest in the sun reminds me of one of my best lines on the beach. "Are you tan from the sun?" I ask, and when she nods I say, "I'm Jack from the earth." The next morning she is wearing my baseball cap.