Jynzly profile image 66

For ladies: How do you maintain beauty, vigor, fashion and youth at 60's?

I had just been invited to be one of the judges and to crown the winner of a beauty pageant in our area. I almost panicked because I am already 58 years and be among the beauteous 18-year-olds up to 23. How would I fare in terms of beauty and fashion? I then rushed to look for a gown to wear in the occasion...In my youth it was not a problem, I once was one of them but now my waistlines are already thick, nothing fashionable fits. I just feel inadequate for the task. I still have two days to go, can I make a quick check to cope with the social demands? Help.

LauraD093 profile image86

Laura Tykarski (LauraD093) says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 3 years ago

Thanks for the thoughts. Being a judge in beauty pageants and many other competitions on intelligence and talents was a natural and frequent social function in my youth;it's been years since then and I had gained weight, so my feeling of inadequacy.

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 3 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement. I can feel better now.