okay there are 7 for sure ways to tell if your chanel is an origenal
1)Check the logo. The Chanel logo is comprised of two interlocking "C" letters that face away from each other. The top of the right-facing "C" should bisect the top of the left-facing "C."
2) Find the authenticity card. An authentic Chanel bag comes with one. This embossed card contains a serial number. If there's no card, if the card is not embossed or if there is no serial number included in the text, the bag is likely a knock-off.
3) Locate the serial number. There must be a serial number placed somewhere within the bag's interior. From the late 1990s to the present, the serial number has been printed on a white sticker beneath 2 gold Chanel logos. The serial number is most often located inside the bag at the lower left corner or on the zipper pocket. The sticker should be covered with a rectangle of clear tape large enough to cover then entire sticker.
4) Examine both the serial number on the authenticity card and the serial number on the bag. They must match.
5) Examine both the serial number on the authenticity card and the serial number on the bag. They must match.
6) Examine both sides of any zipper pull hardware. One side is engraved "Chanel" and the other is engraved with the Chanel logo. The pull itself must match the rest of the bag's hardware in color and tone.
7) Track any repeating pattern on the bag. The logos and quilting must line up. If there is a pocket sewn to the front of a quilted bag, the quilted pattern does not break or deviate on the bag. The pattern aligns from the top to the bottom of the bag as if there was no pocket at all.