lilmissbookworm profile image 75

Do you like men with hairy chests?

camlo profile image84

Camlo De Ville (camlo) says

• almorr 3 years ago

must agree with you camlo, like you I have a hairy chest, most people do not mind that, however I have had some cheeky remarks comparing my chest to a werewolf, my chest is hairy but not as hairy as a werewolf.

Loveslove profile image60

Loveslove says

• almorr 3 years ago

That's wonderful Loveslove, where I come from in the UK practically all men have a hairy chest, very few have not, they probably shave it off which to me is a serious crime. Should be jailed LOL

wychic profile image81

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• almorr 3 years ago

Agree with you 'wychic' I just don't know what would happen IF I shaved the hair off my arms, legs, shoulders or chest, I dread the day if it ever happened for some sort of medical reason. A person can lose hair due to some sort of cancer.

59

GinaCondro says

• almorr 3 years ago

Wow Gina, I like so much your attitude to "Real MEN", men that are naturally hairy and don;t shave or trim any hair off, You are a "Real WOMAN", I just hope you meet the man of your dreams as you describe him.

Bickster profile image61

Bickster says

• almorr 3 years ago

A bit of hair is very sexy, for most men who have a hairy chest 97% of them are very pleased indeed, only a very small percentage of men don't have any hair on their chests naturally, although it depends on where in the world you live

Zaiden Jace profile image79

Zaiden Jace says

Peanutritious profile image61

Tara Carbery (Peanutritious) says

• almorr 3 years ago

That is a bit unfair, if you had met or meet your husband to be, and you think he is wonderful, then discover that he has hairy shoulders and a hairy back, would you just dump him because of that, or make him shave the lot off, leaving stuble, no.

61

almorr says