Benefits Of Ombre Hair Color
Ombre Hair Color
Ombre is one of the trends in hair color fashion as of date. Ombre is coined from a French term and makes use of darker and a bit more natural hues with lightened shades at the hair ends. It's really beautiful and many celebrities like Chanel Iman, Jennifer Hudson, Naomi Campbell, and Raven Simone are seen with this style every once in a while.
Common color combinations include:
- Red, copper, and cool ash
- Brown, copper, and reds/violets
- Ash tones, blondes, and caramel colors.
Benefits of the Ombre Hair Color
There are lots of advantages of this style compared to others, and here are a few of them:
- Ombre Shades are very versatile. Compared to single colored styles, shades of colors in Ombre can vary, and this actually is its primary selling point.
- Ombre is low-maintenance, and can be used for people that are just starting out with hair colors.
- For stylists, this costs more and so it can be more beneficial for you.
- If you have the right tools, Ombre hair coloring can be done as an at home hair color.
- It'll never go out of style.
Proper Hair Care
The ombre hair color can actually be difficult to do, but the results are gorgeous enough for it to be worth the effort. Before engaging into this hair trend however, here are a few things you should take note of:
1. Probably the most important, if you previous have your hair colored, it would be very difficult for you to attain the Ombre style of shading. Luckily, there's a work-around for this, but it would entail specific color corrections, and in some cases, the needed correction can be drastic.
2. Plan your shade. A convention Ombre style makes use of 3 color shades. Therefore, you should pick 3 colors that would beautifully complement each other. This is another important aspect as going for the wrong color combinations can and possibly will make you look funny.
3. Match your lifestyle. In some cases, hair colors are banned for some professions. Hence when you decide to go for hair color fashion, be sure that it'll be okay and it won't become a hassle.
4. Research things first. A little background on something can be really helpful. Try to know the advantages and possible side effects or disadvantages of something (for this case its Ombre hair colors) before you go all out for it. You'll never know if you don't research.
Choosing The Appropriate Shades
In this style it's the color combination that matters. To avoid looking all awkward and funny, here are a few tips to consider when choosing a shade:
- Match your hair color with your complexion. Sometimes, having colors not matching your overall complexion can make you look awkward. Watch out for this.
- Pick colors that represent your personality. This is one of the most important things, your fashion should reflect you, and what colors you choose should be unique to you and shows who you are.
- Check out Fashion Mags! There are lots of resources available for you to get the perfect hair color. Take advantage of those.
No comments yet.