10 Online Stores for Boho Tunics
Great Online Stores to shop for bohemian tunics
Tunics are very popular these days, as there is both comfort and style associated with a tunic. A tunic is a long top usually hitting slightly above or at the knee. Nowadays bohemian and printed ethnic tunics are becoming a rage as there is a plethora of colors, styles and cuts that make the boho tunics appeal to one and all who love something different yet stylish.
1. Aida Coronado: This Mexican embroidered apparel store has some lovely vintage and bohemian inspired tops that are long, with hues of red and white and stunning embroidery. Each piece is one of a kind and they sell out fast too! Made from mexican cotton fabrics, the tunics truly are special and embody the true bohemian spirit in every piece - carefree, nomadic, romantic and hippie style! I love this blouse from her store its pretty, vintage and has alluring floral embroidery and is perfect for a party, beach or vacation.
2. Free People has awesome tunic tops that truly bring out the boho chic look in everyone. With their free flowing vintage and artistic tunics, you can never go wrong in boho style. There is an entire tunic section that have some beautiful long tops like this white tunic.
3. Bubbles Tunics is a tunics only store and they sure have some lovely tunics. They have in their collection handmade tunics that are eco-friendly and in every colors imaginable. With floral prints and colorful shades, these tunics are a great summer wear.
4. Zarmina is another shop that has an interesting tunic top collection. Long sleeved, colorful and sequin embellished come to mind when I look at their tunic collection.
5. MapleClothing offers a number of affordable choices for elegant indian kurtis or kurtas which are indian version of the tunic top. These can be worn over jeans or tights/leggings to up your boho element.
6. ToryBurch tunics are designer and wow! they are amazing. With bold prints and neat cuts and finishes, the tunic featured here are droolworthy.
7. UtsavSarees has a large collection of hand embroidered tunics that come in short sleeved, long sleeved and sleeveless styles.
9. I also love the tunic dresses that Spool72 has. Check out this hot red one for instance, truly bohemian!
10. How can I complete my list without mentioning Anthropologie? Lovely free flowing tunics in chiffon, cotton, and sheer fabrics are so perfect for the bohemian gal to wear on her travel and weekend parties.
My readers, if you know of any cool boho tunic store (online) that skipped my list, do let me know and send in your comments about this list as well. Appreciate all the comments and feedback!