Cure for your 'Dysfunctional' Closet
How many times have you looked in your closet and, faced with a mountain of clothes, solemnly declared: "I have nothing to wear"? Chances are, you have what it
Here's a list of essentials to make your closet a more functional one.
1. White shirt. Pair it with denims, jeans, slacks, or skirts for any look from casual, to classy, to corporate.
2. Great-fitting jeans. Pear-shaped figures should get boot-cut jeans; bottom-heavy people should choose a darker shade.
3. Little black dress or the LBD. A staple dress for dates and formal events, it assumes a more relaxed look when worn over skinny jeans or leggings.
4. Tote bag. A sturdy tote can be your daily, overnight or office bag.
5. Nude bra. Great under plain tees, body-hugging tops, and low neckline blouses regardless of color.
6. Black pumps. Classic black works well on any outfit. Invest on one- to two-inched heels. They can never go wrong.
7. Small purse. Neutral shades like black or brown work anytime from day to night.
More by this Author
Here are some tips for taking care of your hair after getting it rebonded. Find out what you need to do to keep it looking great, when to wash it, and what kinds of products to use.
Chemical hair straightening can be done through relaxing or rebonding. Find out which suits you best!
Which hair curling procedure is for you — the cold wave or the digiperm? Read about both in this brief summary.
No comments yet.