eye make-up for different eyes
SOPHISTICATED Black Smokey Eye!
smokey eye make up
Eye make up
Every woman wants to do make-up for their faces. But the most important part of face is the eye.When we look at a person the first thing we do that we look at their eyes. Eyes talk a lot so we should highlight our eyes first.
Right eye make-up technique help us easily to achieve our best look. Eye make-up significantly change our appearance. But eye make up visually change the shape of our eyes in second, it doesn’t matter what eye shape you have. Eye shaping make-up helps us to make our eyes wider, smaller, thinner, closer and bigger. If you have close-set eyes, your aim is to make your eyes look further apart.
For close-set eyes ---
Apply light eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes.
Extend the medium-tone (may be brown or depend of your colour of shadows which you want to apply) eye shadow to middle of the lids.
Use the most intense colour of eye shadow in the outer corners.
Then use eye-liner or a sharp pencil to draw a very thin line along the upper lashes so the line become thicker near the outer corner of your eyes.
After that use mascara as much as you can because mascara makes the eye lashes bigger.
At last if you want to use under eye liner you can use it (kajal).
For wide-set eyes-----If you have wide-set eyes, you need to reduce the space between the eyes to make your eyes look closer, you should emohasize the inner corners by using darker colours in the inner corners.
1. Reduce the space between the eyes by applying dark eye shadow in the inner corner.
2. Use the light eye shadow to the outer 2/3rd of the lid from lash line to brow bone.
3. Apply highlighter colour under the eye-brow
4. Then liner to drawa very thin line from inner to outer corner on both upper and lower lids
For prominent eyes ---- these eyes set far forward in the face tend to dominate the facial feature.
1. Apply dark eye shadow over the entire lid and extent eye shadow into entire eye crease.
2. Use highlighter under the brows to lightening the lid.
3. Use eye-liner
4. Then apply plenty of mascara to emphasize top lashes.
Almond eyes ---- it consider the classic eye shape which allows to experiment with different shadows and eye make-up.
1. Use light eye shadow from lashes to brows.
2. Apply dark shadow of same colour on outer corner of the lid.
3. Blend light eye shade under the borws for highlighting.
4. Use liner to to make eyes bigger and also apply mascara.
Make up for small eyes ---- if your eyelids are not visible then you should create eyelid first.
1. Apply lighter shadow in the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone.
2. Apply medium or dark shadow on the crease and hooded area.
3. Line upper lid to open the eyes.
4. Curl upper lashes and use proper black mascara.
For Deep-set eyes ----- the aim to eye shaping make up is to bring them visually forward.
1. Apply light or medium shades from the inner corner of the eye to the outer to bring the eyes forward.
2. Apply darker color on the eye crease.
3. Apply the most intensive shadow colour along the top and the bottom lash lines.
4. Use liner on the upper lids.
5. Use mascara on the upper lashes only.
Make-up for round eyes ---- you need to elongate your eyes by applying shadows and make them bigger. Make- up for round eyes are almost same as Almond eyes.
For Asian eyes ----
1. Apply light shades on the lids. Use lighter shadows in the inner half and darker one in the outer half.
2. To enhance the lids, apply the light shade under the brow area then divide the eye in half vertically.
3. Use pencil to make thick smoky line along upper lashes and a thinner line under the lower lashes.
4. If you want you can apply liquid liner
5. Cover your lashes with plenty of mascara.
Kim's Makeup: The Smokey Eye
More by this Author
Some romantic ideas for your partners:- Everybody has a partner but some people don’t know to pamper your partner or take care of your partners. It is very important to fulfil their desire. Try to keep your...
Everyone wants to be fit and fine, want to have all the vitamins, protein and carbohydrate in our everyday lives. But most of us forget to mention when we eat, actually we don’t understand what we should take in...