How to apply face rhinestones , rhinestone make up
Rhinestone Make up
They say eyes are the windows to the soul…take a cue from recent runways and show your sparkling soul ! Christian Dior’s recent make up look is mod turned dazzle eyeliner with lots of rhinestones! Rhinestones are popping up everywhere not just for make up, but for latin dresses, ballroom dance dresses, freestyle dance costumes, in Kurt Geiger shoes, on designer clothes...... so why not do your make up to match!
Below is a quick and simple guide to applying rhinestone make up:
1) Clean and dry the area's of skin, where the rhinestones are to be applied to.
2) Use a proper skin glue (do not use normal super duper glue as you may damage your skin)
3) Use the face glue wand to dab on the glue to the areas of the skin, where you want the rhinestones to go. (If your face glue does not come with a wand, then use a q tip cotton bud)
4) Gently pick up your rhinestones one at a time with either your fingers or tweezers, and press the rhinestones down onto the glued area.
5) Hold the rhinestone in place for a few seconds to ensure it has sealed onto the skin.
6) From one rhinestone to one hundred, repeat the steps until your fully iced in rhinestones!
Tips for Lips:
Use smaller size rhinestones, best size are SS12. Do not stick rhinestones to close to the corner of your mouth, because if you smile, then the corner of your mouth will make them pling off. Apply stones first and your lipstick/ lip gloss around the rhinestones after. Do not eat the whole bottle of glue! (you may get a belly ache) Once your lips are iced in rhinestones...... drink through a straw :-)
Tips for Eyes:
Use SS12 size rhinestones for delicate looks, or SS20 size rhinestones for bolder looks. Try to apply most of the stones before putting on your eye make up, they will go on over eyeshadow but last longer on direct skin.Try a pair of diamante eyelashes to finish you look!
Tips for Styles:
If these ideas are to much sparkle, then tone it down...... Just three SS12 rhinestones down one side of you bottom lip, or around the outside corners of your eyes, provide a divine dazzeling........toned down ice look
As they say diamonds are a girls best friend!
(for a face glue with a wand, and face rhinestone sets visit www.vivarose.co.uk from just £5 a pack)
Comments 9 comments
- Rhinestones, diamontes, eyelashes, beauty & bath products, tweesers & nail files at VivaRose
Rhinestones & accessories for Dancers. Low prices on diamontes, eyelashes, beauty & bath products, tweesers & nail files - free delivery on everything!