Facial Treatments and Their Advantages over Different Skin Types and Skin Problems
Facial is a gentle clean up of facial skin with different cleanser cream and massage to exfoliate skin cell pores, accelerate penetration and breathing of skin. Facial treatment also improves moisture content and reduces skin problems. It not only cleans the skin but also prepares it to protect against various harmful environmental pollutants which causes skin problems. Everyone can have facial treatments but it is specially recommended to have at least once a month for people under the age of 25.
How Facial Treatments are Done
There are many types of facial treatments which are specially used for treating different skin problems depending on skin type and personal preference. The general process of all types of facial treatments is as follows:
- Stream cleansing of the face under stream mist that cleans the blackheads and whiteheads of the face. It also separates the dust from the opening of the pores and softens the dead skin to make those removable.
- Scrubbing face with desired cream which varies with the purpose of the facial. Scrub granules or scrub creams are used to apply over facial skin. In some facial treatments it is followed by a masking which is an application of masking cream. Both the scrub and masking is allowed to absorb dirt, pollutants, and oils from skin for some time and after hardening those layers are removed gently from the face.
- Massage is the most important part of facial treatment. Massage is done both before and after scrubbing. Two types of massage are usually used here. Mechanical massage and manual (hand) massage. Mechanical massage is done with a rotating electronic brush and manual massage is done with the finger tip of the hand. Most of the facial uses manual massage (though some prefers their face not to be touched by others) and for advanced type of facial, mechanical massage is used.
Benefits of Facial Treatments
Actually facial is a cleaning process which consists of cleansing, massaging and face masking. It removes dead cells from the facial skin surface. It also removes all dirt and pollutants that harms the skin and make it visibly glowing. Massage is one of the vital parts of facial treatment that ensures free and frequent blood circulation through the facial veins. It improves the lymphatic drainage system and takes out the toxic agent and waste from the body. It also prevents the formulation of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscles.
The streaming is done to make the dirt removal easy and soften the blackheads and whiteheads so that those can be removed easily. Facemask improves the tone and the moisture condition of the skin. Application of facemask reduces the acne problems. Over all, facial gives you a problem free, glowing and clean face and reduces the tanning of the skin.
These are the common benefits of facial treatments, though each specific type of facial has its own benefits. Below are some specific benefits of different facial treatments.
The Basic Clean Up:
- It reduces tanning of the face
- Removes dirt and pollutants
- Gives a clean and glowing facial appearance
Normal facial Treatment:
- This is the least expensive of all facial
- Suitable for normal skin
- Reduces acne problems
- Recommended for sensitive skin
- Cleans the facial skin deeply
- Rejuvenation technique restores the youthfulness
- Tones and tightens the skin of the face
- Makes you look younger
- Removes the dark circles under the eye
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) facial:
- This facial treatment uses natural ingredients derived from fruits and flowers
- Makes the skin smoother and healthier
- Good for those people who have pigmented skin and prone to wrinkles
- Improves the capillary action, skin texture and tightens pores
- Good for body relaxation and calming of mind
- Seals the anti-aging and rejuvenation creams applied to the skin
- Improves the absorption capacity and restores the radiance
Anti-oxidant and Pollution fighting facial Treatments:
- Recommended for those who have to work outdoor in a dirty environment
- The creams and mask used in this facial contains anti-oxidant like Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene
- Cleans the face deeply
- This is a special treatment for treating acne
- Best for those who are suffering from acne
- Recommended for people under age of 25
Collagen facial Treatment:
- This is a multi-stage facial treatment including deep cleansing, exfoliation, warm vapor etc.
- It improves the lymphatic drainage and self healing power of the skin
- Good against environmental damage, wrinkles and dark circles
- Improves the absorption capacity of the skin
- This facial is particularly done for relaxation of body and mind
- Helpful to cure all type of skin problems
- It contains necessary oils that remove toxins and increase the cell regeneration
- It also has facial revitalizing and rejuvenating effect
- It improves the penetration and absorption capacity of the skin
- Helps in removing skin congestion and dehydrates skin therefore improves the moisture condition
- Gold facial treatment has powerful rejuvenation power (It uses cream containing 24 carat pure gold)
- It improves the drainage and removes wastes and toxins
- Accelerates the growth of new cells
- Improve the youthful qualities such as softness, smoothness, elasticity, resilience and radiance
More by this Author
Red patches on skin often occurs from allergic reactions. Some skin diseases are responsible for this phenomena too. Simple preventive measures can keep your skin protected from red patches.
Sometimes you may notice red patches growing around your eyes, on cheek and nose, and you have no idea where those come from. These Red patches on face may occur due to various reasons. Mostly white skin people are the...
Peeling skin on hands means the striping of the new skin on hand as well as loosing the old layer. It is a normal phenomenon that our body naturally sheds skin on a regular basis, losing the old skin to a new layer. But...
No comments yet.