jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Tatoo's on Hand

1. Mac Mission profile image60
    Mac Missionposted 4 years ago

India is vast country of crafts and Art. They have used many hand craft. Like creating tatoo on hand,on shoulders. When we visit some village places we will come to know how beautifully they have done. What you feel about this?

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Many potential employers discriminate against people with visible tattoos. Just saying don't make any decisions lightly. smile

3. Tusitala Tom profile image90
    Tusitala Tomposted 4 years ago

Tatooing is enjoying a revival in the Western World and today many young people are making what I believe to be one of the biggest mistakes of their lives: getting a tatoo or three. 

Fifty-eight years ago as a young sailor I got three tatoos, all on the arms and out of sight when wearing long sleeves.   In those days only men in the army, navy, or those in gaol sported tatoos.  The last were usually 'home done.'   I won't say I've lived to regret it, but I have been judged from time to time in the negative for having them.   There are still many people predudiced against the tatoo.

The worst tatoos are  the ones that cannot be covered: the hands and, worst of all, the face.  And I wonder how many teenage girls are going to regret that tatoo on the shoulder or neck when, perhaps later in life, they want to attend a formal ball in an off-the-shoulder gown?

Almost as bad is the tatood name of a girlfriend or boyfriend.  A continuing sauce of anoyance  to any partners who might come along later.

Tatoos?   My advice. Don't do it.  After all this time mine are still as noticeable as ever.

4. Sunny_S profile image60
    Sunny_Sposted 4 years ago

Temporary = Yes
    Permanent = No, beacause unless you have a lot of money it will be difficult to remove due to its location.

5. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

Except for the colored ones, tatoos just look dirty spots to me.