jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

i am addicted to my hair straightener!

1. rustyangel profile image62
    rustyangelposted 4 years ago

Hey ladies! Do any of you use hair straighteners? I do, I have a KQC one and I use it every day. Couldn't live without it as I like my hair being completely straight. I use heat tamer spray and the KQC has ceramic plates as to not damage my hair. I was just curious smile

1. BeautySavvy22 profile image81
      BeautySavvy22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I have a GHD and I would be in trouble without it!  It can be damaging so giving your hair and occasional break from it will allow some of the natural oils in your hair to make it healthier!  No matter what, heat always damages the hair.  But, I definitely understand that it's basically a necessity!

2. themadimadimadi profile image62
    themadimadimadiposted 4 years ago

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve my straightener, I'd be lost without it. My natural hair is partially wavy, frizzy, curly, AND straight. I'm sure you can imagine what a mess it is.
    Love my porcelain straighter, BUT even with my heat protectant I've found it's super important to further your hair care! http://themadimadimadi.hubpages.com/hub/letyourhairgrow

1. Dame Scribe profile image61
      Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope you realize ... promoting your links in the forums is a NO-NO hmm you will be warned and too many violations will ban you.

1. themadimadimadi profile image62
        themadimadimadiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

woopsies! i had no idea, thanks, -noob hubber.

3. Santiniketan profile image61
    Santiniketanposted 3 years ago

i like hair straighteners but i don't have one. using hair straighteners in daily basic can cause hair damage

4. madisonelise profile image61
    madisoneliseposted 3 years ago

I have frizz prone hair and would love to find that perfect straightener and straightener product. It would make my day so much easier. Glad you found yours.