Cutest kid FB contest Please Vote For The Cutest :)

1. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

Are you serious??  yikes

So are you saying.... Kids this age are being JUDGED for how they look physically to strangers throughout the world???  sad

How F***** disgusting!  Do strangers in rubber coats, or in the trade of child prostitution Etc get a chance to evaluate the child's potential as well????  sad 

Or were the organizers of this empty headed promo just too thick to consider the 'moral' and 'immoral' implications of this BS?  Do people no longer have the ability to consider the 'what ifs' anymore?
    Must kids always be exploited by wuckfits who have a vested interest in teaching them that there is no value in the act of merely being a child.... free of negative influence??

To a sexually miswired mind.... What's the difference between a page of innocent faces and a wet tee shirt comp mate? roll  Unbelievable!  sad

1. Joseph Renne profile image76
      Joseph Renneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dude I do not know what you are tripping on but its a harmless competition on Facebook, No one said anything about child prostitution or anything sexual. I am not saying the Kids are Being Judged physically, This is crazy how you jumped on this like you did.  Non of the kids on the page are mine, so whats to gain? Nothing on My End. I Came Across the page by a friend who voted and liked the page, The only Negative Influence going on is you. Your comment here is irrelevant and Displays what a quack you really are.