jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What beauty products do you use?

1. Jennifer Jones 82 profile image60
    Jennifer Jones 82posted 3 years ago

What beauty products does everyone use?  I am an Avon representative and I use Avon products.  I was wondering what everyone else uses.  I was wondering if there are other beauty products that are more popular.  I am trying to get an idea of what everyone is using for cosmetics now.

1. torrilynn profile image83
      torrilynnposted 3 years ago in reply to this

hello jennifer, i think that my answer wont help you or your quest but it is still an answer nonetheless. i dont necessarily use any beauty products. i dont like makeup i feel that it can harm your face greatly if you arent using the right products. also, im very sensitive to anything other than vaseline lotion touching my face. i have heard though that there are great products such as bareminerals thats suppose to be light on your face, durable, and au-natural. the only product that i use is a pencil to make my eyebrows darker and i have red lipstick if that counts haha. other than that i use very cheap face wash for my face. hope this helps a little. best of wishes.

2. Jennifer Jones 82 profile image60
    Jennifer Jones 82posted 3 years ago

Thank you for your response. I was just curious of what people use. I am an Avon rep and I use their products and was curious of everything that others use I use Avon not only because I am a Rep but also because the prices are pretty good especially when they are on sale. I haven't been able to find great deals anywhere else on cosmetics and skin care. I love it because I just go online and order them too. Thank you for your input though.

3. madisonelise profile image61
    madisoneliseposted 3 years ago

I use products from Olay, L'Oreal and Dove. But, I'm always find others to add to those staples.

1. Anamika S profile image71
      Anamika Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am strictly into Brands like L'Oreal, Dove and  Givenchy.

4. mariasial profile image71
    mariasialposted 3 years ago

i never use Avon product ... mostly a fan of Loreal

5. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 3 years ago

My three sisters and I have been using Oil of Olay since time immemorial.  It's cheaper than most beauty products but it's comparable or better than other more expensive brands.  Olay works great!