jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think about Michelle Obama's new hairstyle?

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 4 years ago

Michelle Obama has had several hairstyles while her husband is in office. She has had medium length hair, shorter hair (that was actually tied up), and has had several up-does. Just, recently, she got a newer hairstyle that has full bangs. What do you think about Michelle Obama's new hairstyle?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image92
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think people who actually worry about what Michelle Obama's hair looks like need to get out of the house more often.

Just sayin'.

1. ritsukakunx profile image63
        ritsukakunxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Very true!

But I do think it is cute! Don't see why people make a fuss about it; she's rocking it, so why else does it matter? Who cares if she's 49? Better than wearing granny hair. Ugh.

2. MarieAlana1 profile image71

Do you think you would ever get a hairstyle like this? How do you think she looked during the Oscars?

3. MarieAlana1 profile image71

ritsukakunx, That is very true that her hair does look better than if she would have tried to make it look like she was a lot older than what she actually is. I think it's cute as well.

4. LisaMarie724 profile image82
    LisaMarie724posted 4 years ago

I think it's nice.  She has a really good fashion sense and knows what works for her.

5. ladydeonne profile image89
    ladydeonneposted 4 years ago

I think that our first lady is a class act and represents the USA very well.  When I first saw her new "DO" I wasn't sure it enhanced her looks in any way.  However I quickly changed my mind as she appears to be more youthful and  "FUN".  A stuff shirt she is not.  Sometimes we all need to be frivolous....to stop focusing on the mundane and serious side of life....loosen up and gossip about frivolous and non-relevant things!

working