New Bra Sizes coming out

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

"Now, though, according to the Times, we may no longer be forced to choose between awkward constraint and total lawlessness. After eight years of research, the underwear company Jockey International plans to introduce 55 new bra sizes a mass market answer to custom fittings that have become increasingly popular in boutiques and high-end department stores, Clifford explains. These sizes take into account both contour and amplitude: They consist of 10 differently scaled cups in varying shapes. For $19.95, Jockey offers potential customers a sizing kit replete with a measuring tape with which they can experiment. The bras themselves come in black, white, and beige. They have numerical descriptions like 5-34 and 9-32 and cost $60."
       Each breast is a snowflake, says my editor (words to live by), but for years, our bras have failed to    respect the individuality of the breast. Rather than pampering the girls with tailored fits, wve shoved and shimmied them into unforgiving, fabric-and-wire prisons. :
    Well I never thought of my breast as a snowflake before now! lol … right.html

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
      A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm envisioning something pointy and very complex based on that description. smile