What things can I put in bath water.

1. Sym1one profile image60
    Sym1oneposted 2 years ago via iphone

I love taking baths and over time I found something's that helps me to relax and make my skin glow. Epsilon salt or bath salt is great for relaxing the muscles after a long day of work or school. If you love drinking tea throw a few tea bags of your favorite tea in the water. The tea herbs are good for the skin. If you have rough skin and want to get rid of corn have a beer bath. One or two cans should soften up your skin and make it as smooth as a babies bottom. Milk is one of the things that Egyptian queens use to bath in.  That not only soften your skin but also gives it a really nice shine. And if you want to add an oil to your bath water if is best to mix it in some milk first. That helps the oil to soak into your skin a lot better. And if you have extra prenatal vitamins in your cabinet desolve them in your bath water. The vitamins soak through your skin and helps as if you were taking the pill. Now don't mix all these things together. It is best to do each thing separately.

1. moneyfairy profile image62
      moneyfairyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Lavander oil is very relaxing and soothing before bed as it has sleep inducing qualities and is also an anti bacterial too. Just mix it with a little ebsom  salts and putt it under the running water as the bath is filling.
      Do you use the dried milk powder in your bath or what milk do you use for your bath? as I have heard it helps soften the skin.

2. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

Tea or teabags is a very good tip. I buy lavender herbal tea especially to bathe in. It has a wonderfully ralaxing effect.