Gifts for man that will love for ever.

1. erorantes profile image32
    erorantesposted 2 years ago
    There are a few gifts . You can give to a man.You can  gift certificate from many services.
    You can buy a gift card in a hair salon for a shampoo and a haircut , or you can give a gift card for a manicure and a pedicure. You can also give a gift card for a day at  the spa salon.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Instead of things traditionally more appreciated and enjoyed by the feminine side of humanity, how about a new socket set?  Power drill?  Gift card to Sears (lots of tools)?  Get his car detailed?  Near me is a high speed go cart track - coupon for something like that?  White water rafting trip? 

Lots of things more along the masculine line of what men enjoy.

2. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 months ago

I think a man would appreciate something long lasting like a good watch. You can also give more than one gift. He would appreciate the spa package, if it also came with something he can use, like the watch, and a gift card that is multi purpose.

But, don't give me a gift card, I'll just buy underwear with it,or a sillyt-shirt. I saw one today that said.
    "Yes I do talk to my self, but only because I need professional advice." Love it!