jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

How do you women feel about men wearing sexy lingerie?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 17 months ago

According to young turks, a new line of sexy lingerie is being mass produced specifically for men that want to wear them.  It's also interesting to note that the company making the undergarments are saying that over 90 percent of their customers are actually STRAIGHT aka they're mostly heterosexual men that want wear that stuff.  Now, i ain't one to judge to be honest, as I personally don't care either way because I have no intention of wearing that crap.  However, the video did make me curious to know what STRAIGHT WOMEN would think of this stuff.

Let's say for example.  You meet a guy at a bar that you think is really attractive.   You both hit it off really well.  He's everything that you've ever wanted in a guy and then some.  You take him back to your place to get intimate, and then you both undress.  However, after he does, you notice he's wearing sexy lingerie that you'd normally expect women to wear.  What would be your first reaction to this?  I'm curious to know.  Also, let's assume he also explains how he's straight too, but he only wears it for comfort.  Having said all that, what would be your reaction ladies?

As for you men out there, what are your thoughts on this?  What would you say to a guy in a locker room that was wearing that crap?  Would you say anything?  If at all?  Or would you play stupid and pretend not to notice?  Inquiring minds want to know!  lol.

Here's a link to the original video that inspired this question.

1. Popit profile image81
      Popitposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Doesn't bother me, it can't be any worse than some of the male underwear marketed at the moment.  I have no problem with men wearing women's clothing full stop.  It takes all sorts.  There is a long tradition in the UK of making fun of high court judges, bankers etc for wearing women's underwear, underneath their suits, (Kenny Everett's Mr Angry being a prime example.)  It adds a new dimension, just goes to show: you can't judge a book by it's cover.  If they're wearing high heel shoes live Eddie Izzard, well then you already know what your letting yourself in for.  There are a lot stranger things that people are into.  big_smile

2. 59
    C Kerstinposted 16 months ago

My hubby belongs to the group of men who wear lingerie, etc. When we met and I found out I was shocked. Can you imagine to see a man wearing bra, panties, girdle and nylons? But then we talked about it. I was able to accept his hobby. Now, many years later, we are married and happy together and both enjoy it wearing lingerie and nylons.

1. bigkitty2454 profile image59
      bigkitty2454posted 2 months ago in reply to this

I too was caught by my girlfriend before we were to be married, but we didnt get married, she let me be her house maid and take care of her home while she was traveling. She said I could dress as the girl I wanted to be. Today I'm still her little sissy maid and serve her and her friends as the girl I now am..

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
      FatFreddysCatposted 16 months ago

Not my thing, but as I'm so fond of saying, you can hump buffalo for all I care, as long as you don't make me watch.

I'm reminded of the episode of "The Simpsons" when Marge joined the Springfield Police Department...

Homer: "Marge, you being a police officer makes you The Man! And if you're The Man, that makes me the woman! I have no interest in being a woman, except for occasionally wearing the underwear.....whiiiiiiich, as we've discussed, is strictly a comfort thing!"

3. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 16 months ago

Spend some time poking around the underworld of HP, you'll find a treasure trove of men's lingerie articles.

http://hopealexander.hubpages.com/#myco … eauty_hubs

4. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 16 months ago

I have no problem with men wearing sexy lingerie but I wouldn't be attracted to one who did.

1. IslandBites profile image87
        IslandBitesposted 13 months ago in reply to this

++++++ 1

5. 59
      C Kerstinposted 16 months ago

love my hubby wearing girdle, bra and stockings. He looks so cute.

6. Johnnejin profile image61
      Johnnejinposted 15 months ago

There are some men's who really love wearing some lingerie's. In fact, I had a friend not yet married, and totally straight guy, honestly he wears panties instead of a brief or men's underwear. He said, he is most comfortable enough though panties are so soft and he feel something more intangible. The markings on his waist is less than wearing men's underwear. And he added more, that panty is more eminent and fresh on his two legs with his center piece.

7. 61
      kazanovabgposted 13 months ago

Why is there a difference men like woman in different lingerie, why wouldn't men go and take some kind of different maybe some woman will like it?
      As a man I would love to see my wife in one of these https://www.hushhush-lady.com/ wouldn't you like to see your girlfriend?

1. kps01851 profile image60
        kps01851posted 13 months ago in reply to this

I would love to have matching sets for my wife and myself

8. paradigm search profile image82
      paradigm searchposted 13 months ago

She'll have to buy me dinner first.

9. Rafabatool51 profile image61
      Rafabatool51posted 9 months ago

If you don't already have some, buy lingerie that can be worn under street clothes. Then go out to a casual dinner, take a walk, some normal activity. Pick a time to tell him what you're wearing, or casually "expose yourself" to him, not tearing off your clothes, but maybe leaning in so he can see what you've chosen. Make sure you don't end the activity right away, make comments about how sexy you feel wearing it, tease him mercilessly. Or wear lingerie all day, then undress in front of him that night, without saying a word. He'll love knowing what you wore that day. tell him you were having the naughtiest thoughts about him as you dressed that morning.

I once dated a girl who would wear the most incredibly sexy outfits under sweats, jeans, work outfits, whatever. It didn't matter where she was going, even to the corner store for milk. Knowing she could have on lingerie that would make other men insane with lust was SUCH a turn-on for me.

Also, next time he goes to tear the lingerie off you, tell him to leave it on, you love the feel of it as you're being intimate. I can't imagine he'll mind...

10. Cindy Kay Shun profile image60
      Cindy Kay Shunposted 4 days ago

i will marry a man who wear lacy bra and pantie set if it means i can get green card.