jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Selling your Jewelry

1. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

I'll just go and get all my Bling Bling out, that is really cluttering my house and hollar at yah. smile

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

What?  You are into gold now?  Are you not making enough spamming?

3. dingdong profile image59
    dingdongposted 7 years ago

OP reported.

4. Pearldiver profile image86

Hahahaha "Sell CASH for Gold?" lol

How Much can I sell $10,000 USD for? hmm

5. Cranoo profile image60
    Cranooposted 7 years ago

What is it lately what all the Ad's on tv requesting your jewelry.

They must pay good prices for your old jewelry with all the competition.

I know they pay by weight and quality but how much would they pay for so 5 - 6 thick rings and some chains etc? (Aprox I know no one can say for sure without looking at them, I just want some sort of idea of the money the pay)

Thank you.

6. Pearldiver profile image86

This One gets Paid to SPAM.

7. lifedancer profile image81
    lifedancerposted 6 years ago

Go to www.kitco.com for the price of gold, listed by karat.  This is a resource for precious metals, and the company posts daily prices it will pay for gold.  The best one can usually get for jewelry is the "spot" price , plus ( f you're lucky) wholesale value of any gems.  Both gold and diamonds have gone up in price so much that something you bought 5-10 years ago might bring you your original purchase price.  If you sell to local independent jewelers, remember that the jeweler has to make a profit and knows that customers are looking for bargains.  Jewelry Television buys gold.  Since it's such a big company, I'd trust it more than these other companies, and you probably can call customer service for current prices.   It seems better to make the effort to sell on E-bay or Craig's List.  Both you and the buyer can benefit.

8. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

We, as a Jeweler buy old Jewelry.

Jyoti Kothari