jump to last post 1-29 of 29 discussions (38 posts)

Men & women.. whats the latest fashion trend.

1. nikki1 profile image59
    nikki1posted 7 years ago

Whatz r ur opinions? Personally like blending. Matching one color..

1. TheBlondie profile image61
      TheBlondieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Tribal prints are big for spring and summer- bright colors and graphic designs look amazing, and are flattering.

2. funkyfan profile image60
      funkyfanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think the forever trend for men and women is simple and casual style.

3. 61
      salmani82posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i have seen a good web and blog on fashion and photography check out for more detail

4. 61
      louiebatonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You should check out a career in fashion merchandising.

5. 60
      rozidesouzaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

1. 58
        bruno12posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ya.. these days woman is the latest thread. Because there are a great demand of ladies designer clothes and ladies fashion are awesome.

2. 0
    Adnan Habibposted 7 years ago

Match contrast when it's rainy or gloomy day...smile

1. nikki1 profile image59
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

YOU know it big_smile

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Leather and Lace always surfaces to the top of trends

Personally I just wear what I grab first lol

Oh and I wrote a cool hub on High Fashion Boots -very very a la sensual tongue

1. blogshopsreview profile image59
      blogshopsreviewposted 6 years ago

Hey over in Singapore, the latest trend seem to be wearing leggings and very tight skinny jeans.

2. 0
      Leta Sposted 6 years ago

There is an 80's vibe in the air, but I'm not really into it.  There's also a kinda 60's classic look going on, thanks to everyone watching Madmen.  Designers have even been influenced, lol.  Much classier, or maybe just more my style.

3. sannyasinman profile image84
      sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago

In Costa Rica the latest fashions are . ..
      Men - shorts and T-shirts
      Women - Shorts and T-shirts

4. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I wore formal attire to work in Darwin. A tee shirt with a bow tie painted on it and stubby shorts. Oh yeh and socks!

5. 0
      Audreveaposted 6 years ago

Doesn't NT have a pearl industry? Maybe you should've worn some nice earrings?

6. Karina S. profile image60
      Karina S.posted 6 years ago

no clue

7. Gina Coole profile image85
      Gina Cooleposted 6 years ago

Because its so cold at present I'm going for the Femme Fatale Look (I've written a Hub about it) - full length coats, a wrap, long boots and fake fur hat.  I then wear something slinky underneath so I look good once the coat comes off. 

The trick to the FF thing is to keep your mouth shut and look mysterious, aloof yet seductive!  Unless I'm careful I spoil it by being too girly and chatty to make it work!

8. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago

layering is very big right now, as are ugg or emu boots. hiphuggers are hot and skinny jeans are out finally. monochromatic clothing and organic shades (charcoal gray, chocolate brown, eggplant, etc.) are good, and that short-lived retro fad is out again. simple and understated is where it's at. and Gina's personal style sounds really nice. i wish it weren't so warm here. you can only wear long coats and tall boots for a couple of months and fake fur hats even less. i don't wear the hats though...you need to be taller, i think, otherwise you look like an Ewok wink

1. Sa Toya profile image86
        Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Totally in agreement...I usually stay away from fur- fake or otherwise...I'm very short so I look like an Ewok in it smile

9. frogdropping profile image83
      frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Layering appears to remain 'in', as do boots, whether they be trendy ankle huggers or up and over the calves. Tight TIGHT leggings seem to adorn most legs as do a lot of pea-coat styles - on both guys and gals.

I'm still into black sweaters, faded, worn jeans and furry boots. I became semi-fashionable when Uggs arrived big_smile

10. 0

LOVE peacoats! black ones...

1. frogdropping profile image83
        frogdroppingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Got to agree cosette smile I bought one for my partner. I supposed he may not like it as he's military but seems he does. Now I just gotta wait for the weather to drop cold enough for him to wear the bugger big_smile

Ohhhhh yes and I got my son to buy one a few weeks ago. He was wanting to buy a new coat and apparently I have great fashion sense. For everyone but myself wink

11. 0

12. Bredavies profile image71
      Bredaviesposted 6 years ago
    13. 0
      ralwusposted 6 years ago

I am my own fashion, a real leader. hehe Not a follower

14. yenajeon profile image81
      yenajeonposted 6 years ago

Lace and over-the-knee boots! Love it.

15. nikki1 profile image59
      nikki1posted 6 years ago

HI b.. please delete your comment before it gets you banned from our forum. Promoting your hubs is not allowed.

16. blsorg profile image72
      blsorgposted 6 years ago

Skinny jeans, funky colors, flannels seem to be making a come back (although worn diffrently then previous decades.

17. 60
      angelinazengposted 6 years ago

that dress is ok..

18. Snowdianna profile image60
      Snowdiannaposted 6 years ago

Fashion, it is hard to say. Once you wear something different and someone else is followinig you. Then that is the fashion and always the latest fashion you created by yourself

19. 60
      jayakolposted 6 years ago

This autumn fashion has gone multicolored. With a slight nip in the air it is time to keep aside your pastel summer shades and embrace color with vehemence. The multicolored look is in – be coordinated yet contradictory in terms of colors.

Opt for net frock dresses – no these are not for kids but for the young lasses with figure good enough to flaunt. Pleats are very much in this season and so is the sequined texture. Fusion fashion is hot right now and so a pair of faded jeans with an Indian kurta donning Kalamkari works can be a great option.lol

20. Londonlady profile image91
      Londonladyposted 5 years ago

Right now, it's scarves and neon colors:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Wear-Sca … ie-A-Scarf

1. Mandy Kei profile image60
        Mandy Keiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In terms of jackets, biker jackets are all in this season usually in cream, white, black, brown or chestnut.
        Skinny jeans with rips and/or special colour dyes and blends for a patchy washed out look.
        Scarves are very in splashes of pastel colours and bright colours are very common.
        Wedge heels are a great spring look as well as nude, dream coloured flats and heels, peep toes, etc.

21. 60
      david.lee5660posted 5 years ago

I think the men and women doing same fashion in this age

22. celebritie profile image76
      celebritieposted 5 years ago

The latest fashion trend is men wearing skirts, I think it looks good!

23. Jessicablox profile image60
      Jessicabloxposted 5 years ago

The Current fashion trend is getting its style from Past fashion. Bcoz past past fashion is more cool..

24. ixbag profile image60
      ixbagposted 5 years ago

in China, it goes back to the 70's style, with the blouse or shirt inside the trousers or dress.

25. shoeclub profile image60
      shoeclubposted 4 years ago

As far as women's shoes go I think that snakeskin patterns are really hot right now. Actually, most any animal patterns are trendy now that I think of it. Also, shoe clubs are really catching on in a big way!

26. 61
      cheap shortsposted 4 years ago

Fashion itself something to talk about, Got Apparel has collection of clothing here it has nice kinds of ladies skirts in wholesale rate, shop online gotapparel com