jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

the hair

1. 61
    dolphin5237posted 7 years ago

the hair is a bad thing to not wash so wash it at night or saturday or sunday

1. collegegirl909 profile image61
      collegegirl909posted 7 years ago in reply to this

its not healthy to owas heir everyday but I do but if yo ucan go showering every day but no products on heair jsut shower hair... every 2 days..especailly if you die it  a lot more water more die well wash off

2. 0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Every night! Please it is distracting sit near someone who has things jumping off their head! Thats some advice for you guys under 25!

2. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

Umm ok??

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

is that you mork ??

1. 0
      Louidam1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

LMAO big_smile

2. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

haha! big_smile

i shampoo my hair every other day...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Me too.

I have actually heard that shampooing every day strips your hair of natural oils.

3. 60
      urbanbuddahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol... i think it depends on hair type?

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I have to disagree about it not being healthy to wash your hair every day.  I've been washing my hair every day (with the occasional skipping a day every once in a while) for decades.  My hair and scalp are really, really, healthy; and I've always believed it was because I do wash it daily.  (I don't use a hot dryer on it, and I only use conditioner about twice a year.)  I just figure your scalp - like all other skin - is better off, and healthier,  getting a good washing each day.

5. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Alrighty then! I wash mine every day because of the work that I am in so why would you give this advice? Are you trying to sell a new product? big_smile

6. R.Edwards profile image79
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Same here, I wash my locks daily and I don't have an issue with it. I hate thinking that something probably crawled in my hair lol.

1. 0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Can you do my hair that way?

2. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Now that you've mentioned things crawling into it - maybe I'll start washing mine three times a day.  lol

7. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I guess is ok if there's no hair there in the first place hmm

8. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Every other day for me, a rinse in between.  My hair is dry, as is my scalp & washing it everyday makes it worse.  A quick rinse in the shower keeps the creepy crawlies away big_smile