jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

STYLE that STANDS OUT??

1. DiviClothing profile image58
    DiviClothingposted 7 years ago

When purchasing clothes what do you look for to help differentiate yourself from everyone else out there. What do you do or buy to help stand out from the crowd? I work for an apparel company and that's their main focus - to "standoutandbeseen". So always looking for new ideas or input or feedback to help stay unique!

Look forward to everyones feedback

1. Wonder_Woman profile image61
      Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

are you guys hiring? lol most people i know love clothes with bold colors, cute designs, anime characters even.

Me i personally vintage looking dresses mixed with some modern accessories

2. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

I personally don't try to "stand out" I don't care one fig about what other people are wearing I buy whatever I like!
    I like cool prints, paisley and plaid, stripes and stuff like that. I want something that fits, flatters, and lasts for more then wash. And its nice if its comfy too!! I like to look girly but not stupid, sexy but not slutty...stuff like that

3. DiviClothing profile image58
    DiviClothingposted 7 years ago

great input so far, thanks to both of yall!

Wonder_Woman - i dont think they have any spots open, but they do have a Street team of people who go out in their area and help promote the clothing line, I know that and I think they get a a few $$ for each shirt sold.

Justin76- thanks! i completely agree, and maybe thats one aspect that I should pass onto the company. Their shirts are really cool designs and fitted girls tees and are really comfortable tshirts.

4. Wonder_Woman profile image61
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

DiviClothing
    all i see in your website are shirts with your company's label, is that all you produce?

DiviClothingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

did you see it at www.IWILLSTANDOUT.com ?

1. Wonder_Woman profile image61
        Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I went to chicks, and their were justs T's

DiviClothingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yup thats all offered on the site right now, I know they have some tanks and are working towards dresses and yoga pants (which is why im trying to get some input for them

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I aim for clothes that can work with the rest of my wardrobe usually something that can be layered, something with a touch of vintage, cultural,romantic, practical and will add embroidery or some other embellishment. Something that will blend yet subtly separate. big_smile

working