jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you wish you COULD wear?

1. 0
    YellowBrickRoseposted 7 years ago

Channel your inner Carrie Bradshaw for a moment (or at least her fearless, out-there fashion sense) and think about the kind of clothes you have always WANTED to be able to look good in, but know you really would look silly in.

Or better yet, what kind of stuff would you wear (that you don't) if you knew you could look good in ANYTHING?

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Blue Spandex!

3. 0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

i look good in it, but its too cold today....wish i could wear my bikini   sad

4. bittybrasize profile image59
    bittybrasizeposted 7 years ago

Things I would wear if I had more curves: wrap dresses and tops (they don't look right on me at all), sexy bikinis, everything pinup (love the style but can't pull it off), corsets.... basically anything that looks beautiful on women with hourglass figures.

5. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

My size 32" waist pants! I miss em.... sad

6. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Short skirts and leather.

7. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Long Skirts!!! I am only 5'5" and every adorable skirt I have tried on goes to my ankles it is horrible ! sad

8. hudsonj1994 profile image60
    hudsonj1994posted 7 years ago

My collar shirts that are too big for me.

9. Mocha Momma profile image61
    Mocha Mommaposted 7 years ago

Every designer shoe I've ever fallen in love with, but couldn't afford to buy...

I have the foot and body for them, just not the wallet size (yet)...

I love, Jimmy Choo, I love Christian Louboutin, I love Manolo Blahnik, the list goes on and on and on....

I wish I had an entire room for my shoes!!!

10. 0
    LEWJposted 7 years ago

What do I wish I could wear?     WOOOO, honey!    Child, you need to hush yo mouth...I'd wear my tight leather pants with matchin' black boots, my v-cut bosom blouses, and all my mini-skirts, honey.    Yawl ain't seed NUTHIN!   I jess caint wait till them styles come back.
    Ummo SHO yawl sumthin!