jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

A Great Way to Save Money While Shopping

1. Mark Knowles profile image62
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago
  2. mathan1234 profile image59
    mathan1234posted 8 years ago

From the FAQ:

"My hub was flagged as overly promotional, what does that mean?

Purely promotional offers and Hubs designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed. In particular, the following actions are likely to get your hubs flagged:

* linking repeatedly to the same site within a hub or across many hubs
        * including links to a page that contains largely the same content as your hub
        * linking to products or services unrelated to a Hub's content"

Honestly the first thing you should focus on when writing for Hubpages, is quality content. Write an article that people would want to reference and read. If you have outbound links across multiple hubs, you'll get flagged.

Be a resource. It's ok to have a couple of links in your profile. If you're a resourse and people don't feel like you're trying to sell them anything, they are more likely to feel comfortable enough to do business with you.

3. elisabeth reid profile image79
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

I must've missed something.   For some reason, I suspect it was probably just as well.

4. Mark Knowles profile image62

Well, if you are going to delete my posts on this thread, at least delete the whole thing so I don't look like a dick. smile

1. 0
      inthemoneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's strange - I didn't delete any of the posts, and I don't even see the delete option. How did the posts get deleted? Is there a way I can reach admin and have them finish deleting them? I don't know whats wrong but half the conversation is gone. I'll log in through my other computer and see if there's a difference - sometimes the graffix get screwed up on this one. I didn't delete the posts though so the only thing I can figure is admin did it.

5. Mark Knowles profile image62

LOL - No, I was talking to hubpages admin smile

6. 0
    inthemoneyposted 8 years ago

Oh ok lol!!