jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What are you looking for?

1. profile image0
    wsdismanposted 7 years ago

When you shop for clothes, what are you looking for? Price? Style? Brand?

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Brand is important, but not in the way you would think. I don't specifically seek out brands (well, sometimes...), but there are brands I simply won't buy. My daughters, both in their early 20's, are brandaholics.

I generally start with style, narrow down by price and then check the brand for a thumbs up or thumbs down.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

style price then brand

1. profile image0
      wsdismanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are there many styles out there?  What would the main styles be?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

short sleeve, long sleeve, turtle neck, or without collar or with, not many choices on men though, hmmm

4. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 7 years ago

I'm always looking for something classic, subtle yet with a "hint".
    All outfits should be sexy, as a rule No.1.

5. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

style. . . price . . . brand. . . don't forget to consider the color . . . as long as it fits you and looks good on you, that would be the best.

I suggest you watch the show 'What Not to Wear' or you can also visit their website.

Have a good day!

6. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

styles will also depend on the season - winter, spring, summer or fall . . . :-D

7. Wonder_Woman profile image61
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

I am so picky when it comes to clothes. Most of the stuff out there is so bland and boring, I like things with detail or compliment your figure… but like I said most stuff out there right now doesn’t appeal to me. I can almost never find something that is worth paying for bc its just so dull

1. profile image61
      SupernaturalSeaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The first thing I look for is style: is this a unique piece of clothing? Does it look like anything I've seen before or own? If not, then I would buy it, depending on the price. I don't give a darn about brand names. smile

working