jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Face Care Routine

1. dinkan53 profile image78
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

water based mascaras can be applied quickly and removed easily, but when it comes into contact with tears, water and perspiration. Water proof variety stay for a long time and is water proof and smudge proof. But it takes a long time to dry and is difficult to remove liner. So i think, may be better to avoid these things!!!!!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

you should make this into a hub too long for the forums.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Yeah, why would you post this in a forum? Do you think we all need to wash our faces? Really, make this your first hub.

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol nice one and also welcome to hubspages Sandy... 5 weeks and 28 hubs yer on a role!

4. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

I only use natural items..

a few drops of gardenia in a goats milk soap make for a powerfull astringent, guaranteed to get rid of pimples and blackheads ( warning : it will feel like a chemical peel , but a day or 2 you will notice your face is clear, super soft and if you had crows feet or any wrinkles they have started to disappear )

I make a soap called Patchouli Garden that does this, and it will work on your entire body and you will not need any perfume, lotion, nothing once you use it...

it is the pulverized leaves of gardenia flower that has the effect of a facial peel and it only takes less than a minute on your face for this effect to work..

( many years of studying this, many trials and errors, and I fineally got it..I can add it to any of my soaps and it will have this afffect..it feels like a chemical peel on your face but not on the rest of your body..and you will have the softest , most supple skin ever...I have tried expensive mass produced products, and its not worth it..I have a 1/4 pound soap bar with the gardinia , natural retinol A, Vitamins and minerals from the rainforest, and goats milk that has an amazing effect..
    for makeup removal , I do not use the gardenia , but use the same soap base and make a " Dragons Blood" soap..it also has the goats milk, plant vitamin and minerals, and natural retinol A

too hard for me to explain..Ill just shut my mouth and leave for now..sorry for inturrupting

5. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

hi leatherjackets. welcome to HubPages!